JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I would call the dealer and ask whats going on.... Like I said I mailed mine in 3 weeks ago and it has been 2 weeks since the check was cashed.

After my last issues with a Eform I would call and ask. It has been 13 months for me on one that I had issues with and still waiting.....you do not want to wait that long.

I would call the dealer and ask whats going on.... Like I said I mailed mine in 3 weeks ago and it has been 2 weeks since the check was cashed.

After my last issues with a Eform I would call and ask. It has been 13 months for me on one that I had issues with and still waiting.....you do not want to wait that long.

Think that Monday I'll bypass the dealer and call the number someone here gave me to confirm delivery of paperwork. I'll start my conversation with " I PROMISE that once I know you have the paperwork and the check is cashed I WON'T be calling you again".

I'm thinking the dealer is out to lunch on this one.

If you have the serial number to the can I have a number to that you can call also. Trust me I called it once a week for 3 months:eek: trying to get my 200 bucks back so I could send it all back in via snail mail.....

You really have to understand the mindset of those who run the NFA system. They are not productive people, they are government employees that could care less about the job they are doing. Time means nothing, just put in the eight hours and go home. Add to that you have administrators that don't want you to have your gun or suppressors.

In this modern age they can determine in minutes if you should own a non gun like a suppressor or a gun. They do it all the time on instant check. Yet it takes months for federal employees to do the same job. What the rest of the world does in no time takes government ages. Get used to it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top