Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Suppressor Shoot in Vancouver

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by cdn227, Oct 10, 2011.

1. cdn227

cdn227 Vancouver New Member

I was shooting at the English Pit last weekend and saw they're doing a suppressor shoot later this month. I've never shot a silencer and it looked like a cool opportunity to get some hands on experience - thought some of you guys might be interested. They have all the info on their website...

Clark County Gun Club - In The News

2. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Wow, what would be more fun than that? Nice gift ID too.

3. Ranb

Ranb Belfair, WA Active Member

According to Randy at the club, they are reserving a portion of the 50 yard range for use by Discount Gun Sales/Gemtech. The rest of the range is open for public use. I may show up just to see what Gemtech has to offer. I have several suppressed firearms to bring also and was told I would be welcome there to let others use them (free of charge). While $100 is not chump change, it is a decent offer for those who have never used suppressed firearms and want to give them a try.

Ranb

4. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

It doesn't specify hours. What start/end time approximately? This is at the English Pit? Always wanted to go there.

5. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

For more information or to reserve your spot, contact
    Chris at Discount Gun Sales, Vancouver – 360.718.2509