JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Preference?

• Revolver

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Semi

Votes: 82 79.6%

• Total voters
I ride a motorcycle and always have my vest on, and when not wearing it I wear fairly baggy shirts. Most of the time I carry a 1911 in a hip holster and have been at a bbq and no one has noticed my side arm. I have a shoulder holster as well for under the vest when riding. I will sometimes carry a .380 and just put it in my pocket. I am 6'3" at about 320 and with somewhat baggy pants it is not noticed.

I ride a motorcycle and always have my vest on, and when not wearing it I wear fairly baggy shirts. Most of the time I carry a 1911 in a hip holster and have been at a bbq and no one has noticed my side arm. I have a shoulder holster as well for under the vest when riding. I will sometimes carry a .380 and just put it in my pocket. I am 6'3" at about 320 and with somewhat baggy pants it is not noticed.

On my bikes I always carry a 1911 .45 or a BHP .40 in a Galco shoulder holster. I am 5 foot 11 and about 230 right now

LCP & Nemesis 2.jpg LCP & Nemesis 1.jpg Ruger LCP .380 loaded with 90 grain Federal Hyda Shoks in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster in Summer. In cooler monthes wrappend in Fobus Kydex paddle (LH). If I feel the need for something bigger either my .38 S&W 649 bodyguard in a Galco Paddle, or my Taurus PT140 in a Fobus Kydex paddle.

LCP & Nemesis 1.jpg

LCP & Nemesis 2.jpg

I'm just as concerned with my personal safety no matter what season it happens to be. What I carry, depends on circumstances of the day. Sometimes my .40 XD (sc), sometimes my .38+P S&W 642. With the broad array of small, light weight, major caliber handguns on the market, there is no reason to carry a lesser caliber.

Benelli m4 on my back with alternating 00 buck and PDX buck n ball rounds, a sawed off 12 on my weak side hip, and a hi cap Springfield 45 on my other hip. I carry all this while wearing speedos and flip flops. I'm six foot five 298 lbs so it all blends in.

Blends in? Or melts in? LOL - j/k - I am sort of a tank myself; 235

My plan is my Springfield XDm 9mm compact IWB (first summer carrying) unless I scrape together enough dough to buy myself the Sig P238 I have been eyeballing specifically for summer carry due to it's size...

I recently bought a couple of black cotton duck belt utility pouches that fit my glock26 perfectly. Very comfortable, wore this all weekend while out, works great. Looks like a camera/electronic case.

I personally like autos because I can have better capacity. I wear OWB serpa level 2 and I carry a G23..... one or two extra mags. For me, since I don't have experience with re-loading revolvers, I carry an auto just because I can re-load faster.
Also I can sneak my G23 through airport security ;) hahaha just kidding FBI, DHS, CIA, and the Toilet Seat Attendants (TSA).

I personally like autos because I can have better capacity. I wear OWB serpa level 2 and I carry a G23..... one or two extra mags. For me, since I don't have experience with re-loading revolvers, I carry an auto just because I can re-load faster.
Also I can sneak my G23 through airport security ;) hahaha just kidding FBI, DHS, CIA, and the Toilet Seat Attendants (TSA).

LOL TSA you watch Southpark too!

My Ruger 1911 and I are inseparable, day or night, fall, winter spring and summer!!

Sooooo,you dress for the gun instead of compromise and gun for your wardrobe?
Gee what a concept!:s0155:

Be careful what you ask for

I just bought 5 button down short sleeves for summer carry.And I'm tired of wearing tee shirts everywhere.They're more comfortable in the heat and better at concealing a handgun.

I usually carry an auto as my primary and a revolver as a BUG. Being in Seattle its probably a lot easier to carry concealed then in say Miami with the difference in weather and climate.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top