JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Preference?

• Revolver

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Semi

Votes: 82 79.6%

• Total voters
I carry a Bauer .25 Auto (stainless copy of a Baby Browning) in my back pocket no matter what the time of year. If I think I am going to be somewhere where the chances of needing a firearm goes above 1 chance in a million I will add either a snub nose .38 or .44 But then I tend to not be where I shouldn't so that is rare. In

21+ 5 years of carrying I have never had the need to have the thing in my hand because of a threat. I have had my hand on it a couple of times in case a threat developed.

LCR in a pocket holster with a couple of speed strips in my other pocket. Revolver reliability with five .38+p JHP's on tap in a 14 oz. pkg. Beats a .380 all to heck as far as I am concerned.

Carry a M&P40c year around. As soon as the M&P40s (Shield) comes out I might be changing to it.

I too utilize a M&P40c and like it very much. The M&P40s certainly looks promising. Just might be my next.

For the record, this summer I'm pack'n a J-frame. For a while there I thought I was going to be the sole revolver guy in the poll. Whew. :p

Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts and a Detective BHP 9MM in a IWB holster with 16 rds on tap and at least (1) 15 rd reload. I never carry less as a primary

(Mine does not have the goofy white lettering, it was a slide conversion for one of my MK 2 Brownings)

A New Twist On The High Power

Just call me Goldfinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Benelli m4 on my back with alternating 00 buck and PDX buck n ball rounds, a sawed off 12 on my weak side hip, and a hi cap Springfield 45 on my other hip. I carry all this while wearing speedos and flip flops. I'm six foot five 298 lbs so it all blends in.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top