JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Preference?

• Revolver

Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Semi

Votes: 82 79.6%

• Total voters
I carry a Bauer .25 Auto (stainless copy of a Baby Browning) in my back pocket no matter what the time of year. If I think I am going to be somewhere where the chances of needing a firearm goes above 1 chance in a million I will add either a snub nose .38 or .44 But then I tend to not be where I shouldn't so that is rare. In

21+ 5 years of carrying I have never had the need to have the thing in my hand because of a threat. I have had my hand on it a couple of times in case a threat developed.

LCR in a pocket holster with a couple of speed strips in my other pocket. Revolver reliability with five .38+p JHP's on tap in a 14 oz. pkg. Beats a .380 all to heck as far as I am concerned.

Carry a M&P40c year around. As soon as the M&P40s (Shield) comes out I might be changing to it.

I too utilize a M&P40c and like it very much. The M&P40s certainly looks promising. Just might be my next.

For the record, this summer I'm pack'n a J-frame. For a while there I thought I was going to be the sole revolver guy in the poll. Whew. :p

Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts and a Detective BHP 9MM in a IWB holster with 16 rds on tap and at least (1) 15 rd reload. I never carry less as a primary

(Mine does not have the goofy white lettering, it was a slide conversion for one of my MK 2 Brownings)

A New Twist On The High Power

Just call me Goldfinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Benelli m4 on my back with alternating 00 buck and PDX buck n ball rounds, a sawed off 12 on my weak side hip, and a hi cap Springfield 45 on my other hip. I carry all this while wearing speedos and flip flops. I'm six foot five 298 lbs so it all blends in.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top