JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I say, bunch of crapola. Good god, I hate all this emotional, knee jerk reactionary law making. Phuk your feelings, it's about your rights. Bump stock ban, 594, 1639, now this mag ban. It's clear that they want to go full fart confiscation by way of shredding our rights piece by piece.

I got to see first hand tonight why we keep losing here. There are a LOT of shooters here. I have spoken to a bunch of them to let them know this finally passed. Most had no clue what I was even talking about. Had no idea this was a "thing". Then we wonder why we keep losing? :s0054:
" ... LOT of shooters here ..."
When you say here, do you mean in Washington, or in this forum? If they are people around you, or people you see on the range, speak to them on those topics every time one of these shows up. Post a sign at the gun range.

Most people go about living their lives and not looking for things that can come get them. We have to speak up to them when we see trouble on the horizon.

It is true very few even care to do anything about losing the 2A.

I have a Ibbubblegumzzz brother and another who says he's going out in a hail of gunfire.

Cry me a river. the two A at it's core is there to lay waste to a tyrannical government. Obviously we are way past that. Never going to happen.

You fail to notice that this also severely impairs the ability to sell or buy firearms, as the standard magazine that came with the firearm is no longer legal to be sold/transferred.
Yeah- I usually throw those away because they are almost universally garbage. You want a pile of tapco and magpul mags? I will sell you some mag bodies, and I think I know a guy who sells springs and followers.

Hmm... time to take inventory. Two more sets of MAG556-MCT for the M4 (12.40 at Lanbo's with no tax and flatrate shipping FTW, EAT A D1CK INSLEE!), then another set of D&H GI's ($8 each with free shipping on 5+ at PSA) for the C8, then enough MAG557-BLK ($10 each at Lanbo's, ditto) to round out the next full combat-load on those, then keep a steady stream of D&H's coming from Palmetto to stack deep.

Of course. Both, not one or the other. If you take the time to write a flood of emails to legislators like you all did, why not the same emails to the news directors of all the local stations?
I wrote to my local news but they don't give a rat about facts. My legislators voted against this, did yours? There's 61,000 members here...I wonder how many wrote letters to their legislators?

Dan

Roll Call
SB 5078

Firearm safety
3rd Reading & Final Passage
3/4/2022
Yeas: 55 Nays: 42 Absent: 1 Excused: 0
Voting Yea: Representatives Bateman, Berg, Bergquist, Berry, Bronoske, Callan, Chapman, Chopp, Cody, Davis, Dolan, Donaghy, Duerr, Entenman, Fey, Fitzgibbon, Frame, Goodman, Gregerson, Hackney, Hansen, Johnson, J., Kloba, Leavitt, Lekanoff, Macri, Morgan, Ormsby, Ortiz-Self, Orwall, Paul, Peterson, Pollet, Ramel, Ramos, Riccelli, Rule, Ryu, Santos, Sells, Senn, Shewmake, Simmons, Slatter, Springer, Stonier, Sullivan, Taylor, Thai, Tharinger, Valdez, Walen, Wicks, Wylie, Jinkins

Voting Nay: Representatives Abbarno, Barkis, Boehnke, Caldier, Chambers, Chase, Corry, Dent, Dufault, Dye, Eslick, Gilday, Goehner, Graham, Griffey, Harris, Harris-Talley, Hoff, Jacobsen, Kirby, Klicker, Klippert, Kraft, Kretz, MacEwen, Maycumber, McCaslin, McEntire, Mosbrucker, Orcutt, Robertson, Rude, Schmick, Steele, Stokesbary, Sutherland, Vick, Volz, Walsh, Wilcox, Ybarra, Young
Absent: Representative Chandler

The thing is quite simple. They DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ACTUAL PEOPLE!!!!

First and foremost: Paul Allen fund after he passed away is used to introduce new ideas to politicians to make into laws.

Second: the people that actually want to stop this from happening to us get limited support.

Third: we stand up for what we believe in however it is too late on average. Why? Because the people that are in charge never have transparency about what is happening behind closed doors.

It was introduced January 6th. Convenient date. Ironically they passed it through in 60 days. Why are they capable of doing that but not in fixing actual problems here in Washington? People also say," get out of there!" "It's California 2".

This didn't happen overnight. They only listen to money. Want to change their momentum? Voting obviously is not working. So, how do we get it together and change it? Griping about it here is like driving down the highway in bumper to bumper traffic and complaining to everyone else in the exact same traffic," this traffic really sucks!"
No EFFin duh! One of the best sayings I like is," if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem!" Quite simply put it is an echo chamber here. It's not changing anything when we just complain about it here. We have grievances about what our politicians are doing but not willing to change or correct that.

So now on to potential solutions. (Help is always encouraged!)
Shut down ideological BS that they say. AKA debate them with facts.
Next: stop supporting them financially. AKA boycott them.
How do you boycott/stop financially supporting them? Easy… they get money from only certain businesses. Starbucks, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook etc etc.
Next: go to the local businesses and have a conversation with employees or owners about how you want them to succeed and grow. AKA befriend them. Numbers on our side are important.
Go to the town hall meetings. Yes I'm aware that they can get boring. Yes I'm aware that career politicians are not on our side usually but befriend them and voice your concerns helps.

I'm certain that there's other stuff but I am having a difficult time thinking lol

How do we find out who's funding them, I doubt it's local but I'm up for starting a group that will boycott that company for a month per company. If we can get enough people helping that will hit them in the pocket book.

Just opinion but I believe folks go about fighting bans the wrong way. It's a given the bans are going to happen when one party rules. If you understand they control the narrative then you need to change the way the ban must proceed.

Demand to be paid for the property they are stealing, if they are going to ban your property shout loudly it's theft. It's obvious you can't stop the ban but you should be paid for your property. Demand it over and over in the public eye, in every forum.

How much would the state have to pay for every magazine in the state? Where does the money come from?

I wrote to my local news but they don't give a rat about facts. My legislators voted against this, did yours? There's 61,000 members here...I wonder how many wrote letters to their legislators?

Dan

Roll Call
SB 5078

Firearm safety
3/4/2022
Voting Yea: Representatives Bateman, Berg, Bergquist, Berry, Bronoske, Callan, Chapman, Chopp, Cody, Davis, Dolan, Donaghy, Duerr, Entenman, Fey, Fitzgibbon, Frame, Goodman, Gregerson, Hackney, Hansen, Johnson, J., Kloba, Leavitt, Lekanoff, Macri, Morgan, Ormsby, Ortiz-Self, Orwall, Paul, Peterson, Pollet, Ramel, Ramos, Riccelli, Rule, Ryu, Santos, Sells, Senn, Shewmake, Simmons, Slatter, Springer, Stonier, Sullivan, Taylor, Thai, Tharinger, Valdez, Walen, Wicks, Wylie, Jinkins

Voting Nay: Representatives Abbarno, Barkis, Boehnke, Caldier, Chambers, Chase, Corry, Dent, Dufault, Dye, Eslick, Gilday, Goehner, Graham, Griffey, Harris, Harris-Talley, Hoff, Jacobsen, Kirby, Klicker, Klippert, Kraft, Kretz, MacEwen, Maycumber, McCaslin, McEntire, Mosbrucker, Orcutt, Robertson, Rude, Schmick, Steele, Stokesbary, Sutherland, Vick, Volz, Walsh, Wilcox, Ybarra, Young
Absent: Representative Chandler

My house Rep is Kim Schrier I don't see her in this?

This is State, not Federal.
Roll Call
SB 5078
Firearm safety
3/4/2022

Found him Bill Ramos he voted for it, I'll be blowing up his email and Facebook letting him know no one I know will be voting for him next election.

Edit I just sent him an email and posted on his Facebook telling him how I'm not voting for him again and I'll be voting for whoever else is running.

Last Edited:
How do we find out who's funding them, I doubt it's local but I'm up for starting a group that will boycott that company for a month per company. If we can get enough people helping that will hit them in the pocket book.
COSTCO for one.

Allegedly they are all things Leftist and support Inslee. Allegedly of course.

If all gun owners opted to not renew their BS entry cards that would be sweet.

I am two years Costco free coming up this August.

Doubt many will trade in their Costco membership for a shot at freedom though.
I am likely supporting these gun grabbers elsewhere with my dollars but we gotta start someplace.

Last Edited:
Some past news

On May 8th, Governor Jay Inslee signed into law a number of anti-gun bills that had been passed by the Legislature during the 2019 Legislative Session.

Top Contributors, federal election data for Jay Inslee, 2020 cycle

[h4][/h4]This page shows contributions grouped by contributor to the candidate's campaign committee plus any super PACs or hybrid PACs working on his or her behalf

Select recipient:
Campaign + Outside Groups Candidate Committee only Outside Groups only
Campaign + Outside Groups
This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2020 cycle. The money came from the organizations' PACs; their individual members, employees or owners; and those individuals' immediate families. At the federal level, the organizations themselves did not donate, as they are prohibited by law from doing so. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

ContributorTotal
Bergman Draper Oslund$261,322
Zumiez Inc$252,845
Tamaki Law$105,600
Democracy Engine$57,800
University of Washington$56,852
Microsoft Corp$52,741
Amazon.com$42,841
State of Washington$34,098
Have A Heart$27,200
University of California$22,551
Alphabet Inc$22,165
Boeing Co$15,606
Redwood Grove Capital$11,225
Facebook Inc$11,219
Seagen Inc$9,966
Tableau Software$9,588
Wilson, Sonsini et al$8,880
US Government$8,693
Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney$8,436
Interurban Capital Group$8,400
Wind Stream Properties$8,400
Hawkeye Investments$8,400

People..don't forget buchole fergusun is ALWAYS pushing/requesting legislators to enact anti 2A bills! He's a big part of the problem as well.

Dan

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top