JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pass the word to the residents. Let them tell our reps how we feel now.

H1]Congressman Robert Garcia Along with Senator Elizabeth Warren and Congresswoman Wasserman-Schultz Introduce the 'Ammunition Modernization and Monitoring Oversight Act' [AMMO Act] To Prevent Bulk Sales of Ammunition[/H1]

Sponsors:

Congressman Robert Garcia Along

Congresswoman Senator Elizabeth Warren

Congresswoman Wasserman-Schultz

It starts here:
The bill prohibits bulk sales of ammunition based on the type of ammo. It specifically limits individuals to 100 rounds for .50 caliber ammo, the most deadly, potent military grade, and 1000 rounds for all other ammunition within a 5-day period. The full text of the bill can be found here.

https://robertgarcia.house.gov/medi...ng-senator-elizabeth-warren-and-congresswoman

Full text:
https://robertgarcia.house.gov/site...use.gov/files/evo-media-document/ammo-act.pdf

For the ill-informed it seems rational on paper (again, NOT for me, I mean the unaware types).. and the reason they have it seem that way in the law is, just like taxes it only gets expanded upon once passed, it never goes away. So this gets their foot in the door and makes the next restriction easier. Liberal law lube so to speak.

So those fudd types that say, "well ammo every 5 days isn't so bad I can buy some and then wait.. it's not like I'm hunting every other day".. and then they'll say: "I can still get other calibers without as many restrictions? Heck sure, why not".. soon gives them a placeholder to expand upon with further restrictions.

People need to see this for what it is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads