JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I guess my next question is where do we the people go for news these days? Its really no wonder we are so divided as a nation with how divisive the tv programming is. I used to underestimate the power of the media... until Covid. I've never seen such a thing in my life and I can only figure it was the programming.

It also seems that many of the alternative sources for news in our country are being censored as well. Interesting times we are living.

Back on Topic: I hope all you Washington residents band together and vote out all the DB's that brought you an unconstitutional law that will do NOTHING to prevent the criminal use of firearms in WA or any other state. Instead, and as usual it will only limit the law abiding citizen's ability to defend themselves properly. If only these lame arse "leaders" felt this strongly about the REAL problems we face! I'm sure the Salemites in the OR capital will be embolden now that they are flanked by stupid squared. We need to vote these dweebs out of our lives!

During this period, how many gun owners were contacting media people to explain their view? It's not hard. A flood of emails matching the flood to the legislators might get some attention.
It can't hurt for sure but, what we need is a flood of votes. The problem in WA state with these stupid laws always comes down to the same thing. Too many who should know better just refuse to vote. Some people in CA have been saying for years this is the problem there. There is many millions of legal gun owners there. Several of these guys fighting have said if they could get even 2 million to vote as a block they could make things move the other way. Sadly they can not get it. We see the same thing here and OR. :mad:

It can't hurt for sure but, what we need is a flood of votes. The problem in WA state with these stupid laws always comes down to the same thing. Too many who should know better just refuse to vote. Some people in CA have been saying for years this is the problem there. There is many millions of legal gun owners there. Several of these guys fighting have said if they could get even 2 million to vote as a block they could make things move the other way. Sadly they can not get it. We see the same thing here and OR. :mad:
Of course. Both, not one or the other. If you take the time to write a flood of emails to legislators like you all did, why not the same emails to the news directors of all the local stations?

Of course. Both, not one or the other. If you take the time to write a flood of emails to legislators like you all did, why not the same emails to the news directors of all the local stations?
I got to see first hand tonight why we keep losing here. There are a LOT of shooters here. I have spoken to a bunch of them to let them know this finally passed. Most had no clue what I was even talking about. Had no idea this was a "thing". Then we wonder why we keep losing? :s0054:

Note: this law applies to the manufacture, sale or distribution of "standard" capacity magazines. Possession and use of these magazines is unaffected. "Criminals" and law abiding folks alike may enjoy their magazines for all their chosen sports and recreation. If you don't have a 10 lifetimes supply of magazines by this point, you're probably doing it wrong, meanwhile a short jaunt to a free state will get you squared away until this is struck down.

King 5

The measure would limit magazines for rifles that hold 20 or 30 rounds and for pistols that carry more than 10 rounds. It does not prohibit the possession of such magazines.

Note: this law applies to the manufacture, sale or distribution of "standard" capacity magazines. Possession and use of these magazines is unaffected. "Criminals" and law abiding folks alike may enjoy their magazines for all their chosen sports and recreation. If you don't have a 10 lifetimes supply of magazines by this point, you're probably doing it wrong, meanwhile a short jaunt to a free state will get you squared away until this is struck down.
You fail to notice that this also severely impairs the ability to sell or buy firearms, as the standard magazine that came with the firearm is no longer legal to be sold/transferred.

And as far as people banning together to vote Ds out, or oppose this. Sorry, not happening. As stated above, not enough people (gun owners) are even aware of the world outside their house, let alone care enough to get off their lazy behinds to do something about it.

If a petition comes along to repeal this ban...
I hope that more folks sign it , than those that signed the petition to repeal 1639.

As for those who think that this current ban won't affect them , 'cause they don't have or like a firearm that can use a magazine of certain capacity....
Any firearm ban / restriction , only paves the way for more firearm bans and restrictions.
Andy

During this period, how many gun owners were contacting media people to explain their view? It's not hard. A flood of emails matching the flood to the legislators might get some attention.
15,000 gun owners reached out and asked legislators to vote NO
1,000 people reached out and said to vote Yes

They voted YES

I hope that more folks sign it , than those that signed the petition to repeal 1639.

As for those who think that this current ban won't affect them , 'cause they don't have or like a firearm that can use a magazine of certain capacity....
Any firearm ban / restriction , only paves the way for more firearm bans and restrictions.
Andy
Hopefully the petition that puts and end to this nonsense was filed last Monday by the NRA and CRPA. See https://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docket/docketfiles/html/public\21-1194.html

15,000 gun owners reached out and asked legislators to vote NO
1,000 people reached out and said to vote Yes

They voted YES
That's because it's not about safety nor is it about representing the people. This should make it very clear to everyone that this is about the dismantling of the Second Amendment and wanting to turn us all into mindless dependent slaves that can never fight back against them when they try to shove their fist down our throats even more.

That's because it's not about safety nor is it about representing the people. This should make it very clear to everyone that this is about the dismantling of the Second Amendment and wanting to turn us all into mindless dependent slaves that can never fight back against them when they try to shove their fist down our throats even more.

So true, if they actually listen to the people who where in there face none of this would've passed!

The thing is quite simple. They DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ACTUAL PEOPLE!!!!

First and foremost: Paul Allen fund after he passed away is used to introduce new ideas to politicians to make into laws.

Second: the people that actually want to stop this from happening to us get limited support.

Third: we stand up for what we believe in however it is too late on average. Why? Because the people that are in charge never have transparency about what is happening behind closed doors.

It was introduced January 6th. Convenient date. Ironically they passed it through in 60 days. Why are they capable of doing that but not in fixing actual problems here in Washington? People also say," get out of there!" "It's California 2".

This didn't happen overnight. They only listen to money. Want to change their momentum? Voting obviously is not working. So, how do we get it together and change it? Griping about it here is like driving down the highway in bumper to bumper traffic and complaining to everyone else in the exact same traffic," this traffic really sucks!"
No EFFin duh! One of the best sayings I like is," if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem!" Quite simply put it is an echo chamber here. It's not changing anything when we just complain about it here. We have grievances about what our politicians are doing but not willing to change or correct that.

So now on to potential solutions. (Help is always encouraged!)
Shut down ideological BS that they say. AKA debate them with facts.
Next: stop supporting them financially. AKA boycott them.
How do you boycott/stop financially supporting them? Easy… they get money from only certain businesses. Starbucks, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook etc etc.
Next: go to the local businesses and have a conversation with employees or owners about how you want them to succeed and grow. AKA befriend them. Numbers on our side are important.
Go to the town hall meetings. Yes I'm aware that they can get boring. Yes I'm aware that career politicians are not on our side usually but befriend them and voice your concerns helps.

I'm certain that there's other stuff but I am having a difficult time thinking lol

Recently I have seen a lot of old ads from 1-3 years ago popping up in the classified section.. Don't get me wrong I love a good deal as much as the next guy but the ones I'm seeing are Pre-Covid with Pre-covid prices. First thing I do is check the seller profile if they haven't been on in months the likelihood of getting a response is slim to none. This also goes for the people creating the ads please have the courtesy to lock/close your ad once you have completed your transaction doing so will save you and the potential buyer time!

They must have some "list" alright. Place I lived for years they kept coming by. One day when I was working nights, sleeping day, my bedroom window was on the front porch. I hear voices, knock, knock. I ignore it, keep knocking, can hear one female voice saying there must be someone home, so knock some more. Finally I get up, wearing just my briefs, and yank the door open. To oh did we wake you, could we sell you some god............... I said a few words that left no doubt they had woken me and that I was not happy and slammed the door. For years they avoided my house after that. :D

I didn't want to go through and list a price for each piece of kit. This is all just extra gear taking up space that could be utilized by someone else. If someone's interested in something specific I'd hope they'd throw a number out there. If not I'll probably take the time to label each one.

300BO is my vote:
  • Designed for your application
  • Uses the same bolt as 5.56
  • Can be made from common brass - "so easy even an @Caveman Jim can do it"
  • Uses the same magazines as 5.56

IMO the only drawback is that 300 BO will chamber in 5.56 followed immediately by disaster and since it uses 5.56 mags you need to be very careful not to get them mixed up. I strongly suggest you find a way to keep them straight like one or more of these among others:
  • A different color mag used only by 300BO. Example: Black for 5.56 and FDE/Coyote for 300 BO
  • Use plastic for one and metal for the other
  • One distinctive brand used only for 300 BO. Example: Magpul for 5.56 and Lancer for 300 BO

For sale or trade is this Model 1905 S&W Hand Ejector chambered in 38 S&W Special, U.S. Service Cartridge. The serial number 78XXXindicates it was made in 1906. Good shape for it's age and the grips are worth a goodly part of the asking price. The photos show the condition so if there are any questions please give me a PM. Price is $500 and trade interests are WWII U.S. Military blades and revolvers, the smaller the better. Small semi's are desired also. When contacting me, I don't text. I will meet with a buyer from Salem to Eugene and the legal fees are on the buyer. I have a FFL here in Lebanon that charges $20 total.

View attachment 1128144 View attachment 1128145 View attachment 1128146 View attachment 1128147 View attachment 1128148

You fail to notice that this also severely impairs the ability to sell or buy firearms, as the standard magazine that came with the firearm is no longer legal to be sold/transferred.

And as far as people banning together to vote Ds out, or oppose this. Sorry, not happening. As stated above, not enough people (gun owners) are even aware of the world outside their house, let alone care enough to get off their lazy behinds to do something about it.
This also means from what understand any firearm a dealer has will have to be "adjusted" to be sold. Sold with no mags, standard mags traded out for 10 rnd, ect, ect. Or they will be in violation of this #@×%$ law! Anyone wanting to trade or sell will have to keep or "dispose" of there outlawed mags. Its another way to if nothing else inconvenience the normal law abiding person or ffl.
Also how will this affect selling out of state? It shouldn't but who knows at this point.
As someone also asked about coming into Washington to shoot. If your carrying its going to be a issue if you don't have a 10 or less to put in from my understanding. "High capacity" can only be used in your residence or at a range not carried from the wording i have seen.

This also means from what understand any firearm a dealer has will have to be "adjusted" to be sold. Sold with no mags, standard mags traded out for 10 rnd, ect, ect. Or they will be in violation of this #@×%$ law! Anyone wanting to trade or sell will have to keep or "dispose" of there outlawed mags. Its another way to if nothing else inconvenience the normal law abiding person or ffl.
Also how will this affect selling out of state? It shouldn't but who knows at this point.
As someone also asked about coming into Washington to shoot. If your carrying its going to be a issue if you don't have a 10 or less to put in from my understanding. "High capacity" can only be used in your residence or at a range not carried from the wording i have seen.
Dear lord what happened there!!!! I apologize people forgot to remove some quotes I do see!

Andy
Just another golden step on the way to a very special place.

1646586354805.jpeg

Dear lord what happened there!!!! I apologize people forgot to remove some quotes I do see!
Yea, you went all over that.

Possession is not an issue. Sale, offer for sale, transfer for of any kind by a resident of WA is prohibited for mags over 10 rounds. So no, you can't put it up on gunbroker and say "no sales to WA." Still not allowed. Mags or any parts that make up a mag, so selling that 15 round mag body and the follower separately as parts, nope, not allowed. The seller is on the hook, not the buyer. Buyers are not allowed to import to the state, so if you do your shopping out of state, just be discreet.

Now I wonder. If I have a PO. Box set up in Portland, and offer for sale my standard mag out of that location, and use an OR FFL am I "in state?"

Last Edited:
So I guess my next question is where do we the people go for news these days? Its really no wonder we are so divided as a nation with how divisive the tv programming is. I used to underestimate the power of the media... until Covid. I've never seen such a thing in my life and I can only figure it was the programming.

It also seems that many of the alternative sources for news in our country are being censored as well. Interesting times we are living.

Back on Topic: I hope all you Washington residents band together and vote out all the DB's that brought you an unconstitutional law that will do NOTHING to prevent the criminal use of firearms in WA or any other state. Instead, and as usual it will only limit the law abiding citizen's ability to defend themselves properly. If only these lame arse "leaders" felt this strongly about the REAL problems we face! I'm sure the Salemites in the OR capital will be embolden now that they are flanked by stupid squared. We need to vote these dweebs out of our lives!

That's there plan they want to divide us and they know we're greater connected together!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top