JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A reminder of another Jay Inslee Bill.

Notification of failed background checks. Under legislation passed in 2017, firearms dealers are required to notify law enforcement when a customer who is trying to purchase or transfer a firearm fails the background check.

How is Jay going to talk up 5078 since it does nothing at all to stop criminals?

He doesn't talk up any results or real value to any laws. It is grandstanding for the donors and left wing voters. Facts don't matter to them. Millions of "they are stupid this won't affect criminals" statements on message boards don't matter to them. Record setting opposition to the bills do not matter to them. What will matter in their minds is when we help get them voted out of office. When they see their gun control votes being used successfully against their campaigns then they'll take notice. They want to stay in power.

We really need term limits to keep these Career politicians out of the office
But if you don't regularly purge the puppeteers in Capitol Staff and their Exec Branch counterparts, it's just different marionettes with the same hands pulling the strings. Ditto if you can't address the Mercedes Marxists of Medina and Billionaire Bolsheviks of Bainbridge...

Sounds like a good idea but it did not work in CA. So what makes you think that it would work anywhere else?
Sadly the term limits tend to not work for one reason. Voters are the real problem here. Look at cites that have long been run by one party? Some are open sewers. Yet the people who live in those sewers vote back in the same people who turned them into a sewer. Reason? The people in charge run on fixing the mess they made and the morons vote them back in. Term limits really can not fix this kind of stupid sadly. :(

@Alexx1401
We need to keep voting and get involved in all aspects of the voting system. Look at how those in power are making it hard to question the validity of the vote. It's easy to throw up our hands in defeat and we shouldn't. Its what they want.

Well at least it looks like SAF is gearing up to challenge this in court.

My question is this not a day late and a dollar short? There is already a petition for certiorari pending before the SCOTUS in Duncan v Bonta, which clearly presents the issue of bans based on magazine capacity limits. Based on the en banc opinion in Duncan this case will fail all the way to a possible en banc hearing in the 9th Circuit, which would take years. And whatever happens in Duncan will dictate the result here. So an utter waste of time and money.

That lying, smarmy, phuq'n POS signed the three anti-2A bills this morning. Phuq'n rat bastard... :mad::mad::mad:

Clicky to emreaden...

1648057590773.png

1648057823183.png

Last Edited:
"Overwhelming majority supported this bill"

Jay Inslee

15,000 responses
14,000 were NOT supporting the bill

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

My question is this not a day late and a dollar short? There is already a petition for certiorari pending before the SCOTUS in Duncan v Bonta, which clearly presents the issue of bans based on magazine capacity limits. Based on the en banc opinion in Duncan this case will fail all the way to a possible en banc hearing in the 9th Circuit, which would take years. And whatever happens in Duncan will dictate the result here. So an utter waste of time and money.
I donate to SAF, and would agree it would seem to make more sense to combine forces, and funds, to overturn this garbage. I may try contacting them and see what they say. NRA lifer too, but I don't get the impression that the NRA would give me much more than a canned response.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top