JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also Singer Heavy Duty 4411 with #18, and same thread, no problems getting balanced stitches on 500D and webbing. Seems its only the two relatively old machines (1960s 328K and 1950s 15-91 direct drive) that's giving me top tension issues. Both of these machines have very similar tension setups, and I think what's likely are that they need new thread take-up springs? 15-91 by all accounts should be powering through 500D no problem, but its bogging down.. I think new grease will help, and probably a lot more detailed cleaning of the old gunk in the drive system.

1f40928b5473d4586a778364d6dcf6e3.png

Stupidteenth thoughts;

1) -Anybody have some pointers on what the heck I can do for the now official JUNETEENTH federal holiday?....
.... I'm sure that anything that any white person does that's actually at all "on point", is going to be "racial stereotyping", "cultural appropriation", "racially threatening", or a "micro-aggressive, insensitive, oppressor-centric display of privilege". Is KFC gonna have a Joonteenth Day Sale
or, can we take the family to DENNY'S ? If Kids dress up with stereotypical cartoon versions of a culture/religion, to honor the Pilgrims does that mean they can now wear blackface to honor the freed slaves?

B) - If I just ignore the stupid thing, or don't want my kids beating their black friends at the Elementary School Juneteenth Pageant...does THAT make me a racist too?

and...

III) - What are YOUR plans for Watermelon Day?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads