JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dislike "beefy cut" shirts that are actually 3 sizes smaller than their tags.

I loathe shirts that assumes the person wearing them wears his pants over his belly button.
Its a stupid design.

I'm all for the rising hems of skirts, but sometimes its nothing more than a wide belt at a point!

Why the heck do TP companies say "1 roll =3 to 4 rolls"? TP is now a measure?

Thread dying. People have better things to do this weekend. No time for stupidity.

Let's bump it a little.

If you're an old hand at commuting through clouds of pepper spray in Portland just to get to work, does that make you a seasoned veteran?

Why are there no "B" batteries?
There used to be
B-Batteries.jpeg [/I]

I see you haven't been to Portland in a while...

-Robert
The other day, I was down in Eugene for a vintage sewing machine tuneup... I saw an adult oriented shop that had this on a sign "webcam girls!" Or some variation of that. Guess they sell access and allow people to view them in their arcades without a monthly subscription fee? I dunno. I do know that the pay sites usually require a monthly fee for the likes of Patreon, OnlyFans, CamSoda, and so forth... I do subscribe to a few Patreon feeds, mostly for art.

Edit. On topic. I wonder why do they need to sell access when people can do it from the comfort of their homes... :rolleyes:

What machine? I have a few myself.

My 31-15 is 100 years old, sews perfect stitches.
15-91 with a potted motor. It has a strange issue now, so its back in the closet for now... the issue is that it seems to suffer from the same issues that the 328K I have also did.. in that there seemed to be not enough tension to pull the 69 Nylon bonded thread up through 500D Cordura without leaving knots on the bottom side. And the potted motor seemed to bog down a bit if I put only 3 layers of 500D plus 1 layer of webbing. Might need new tension takeup spring thing and need to clean and put new grease in motor. 20210502_103942.jpg 20210502_103703.jpg 20210502_103713.jpg 20210502_103739.jpg 20210502_103723.jpg

#18 or 20 needle? Need a big hole and big eye for 69 bonded nylon.

Fabric lifting off needle plate when needle retracts? Need a lot of foot pressure for that work on that machine.

2 cents.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top