JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
eTdiwr5.jpg

If it's stupid and it works, is it actually stupid?
@Ura-Ki spits out gum and says,, "duct tape, meet baling twine..."

Why are there no "B" batteries?
That's the pile of Duracells that became Duraleaks.

The other day, I was down in Eugene for a vintage sewing machine tuneup... I saw an adult oriented shop that had this on a sign "webcam girls!" Or some variation of that. Guess they sell access and allow people to view them in their arcades without a monthly subscription fee? I dunno. I do know that the pay sites usually require a monthly fee for the likes of Patreon, OnlyFans, CamSoda, and so forth... I do subscribe to a few Patreon feeds, mostly for art.

Edit. On topic. I wonder why do they need to sell access when people can do it from the comfort of their homes... :rolleyes:
The virtual glory hole for paying customers to insert their Garand Thumbs:

828154-c37517cd99cb0f7a9835dbfd1a18e3c0.jpg
She was in the shower, choking her smurf. The new verbiage for 'she-bop'

Apparently, you have
The problem with nude beaches and resorts?
quality control, or the lack thereof

In other words.. why is it that the people who go naked, are the ones that nobody wants to see naked!!
Apparently, you haven't been to some of the European beaches, or even better, Ukrainian!
Sure you gotta carry a gallon jug of eye bleach, but hey, it's a lot better then the wet coast tats and piercings hippies out here! :eek:

Apparently, you have

Apparently, you haven't been to some of the European beaches, or even better, Ukrainian!
Sure you gotta carry a gallon jug of eye bleach, but hey, it's a lot better then the wet coast tats and piercings hippies out here! :eek:
I haven't had a valid passport for 25 odd years lol. I see online that yes european and Caribbean areas are far better than the PNW :s0001:

A friend of mine was fired and had his license revoked yesterday. Years of medical training and a decade of practice down the tubes and for what? He slept with one of his patients. What a sad day. He was one of the top 5 veterinarians in the state.

edit: It's a joke, Brent. :rolleyes: :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top