JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(only 2 responses so far. Apparently you people lack stupidity.)
Some of us would prefer to not let the world know just how stupid our thoughts can get ;)

My contribution.. paraphrased from a webcomic..

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past
Wisdom is knowing you will be an idiot in the future
And sensibility is trying not to be an idiot right now :D

Another one and going to be pretty relevant this weekend :D

Men are accused of staring at women body parts while wearing swimsuits/bikinis..

Well.. we are so modest, we look at only the body parts thats covered in fabric! 😂

Why is it women get upset when we see them jn their underwear but they're fine when they're wearing "bikinis" that shows more skin?? 🤔🤔

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? I spent years and years studying this very question, and could never come up with a proper answer!
Perhaps I need a couple million dollar gov. grant to properly study this problem and find the answer, which must be incredible deep, and will solve all sorts of questions about life, and such!

And no it's not 42! :s0140:
Everyone knows it's 3. :)

Another one and going to be pretty relevant this weekend :D

Men are accused of staring at women body parts while wearing swimsuits/bikinis..

Well.. we are so modest, we look at only the body parts thats covered in fabric! 😂

Why is it women get upset when we see them jn their underwear but they're fine when they're wearing "bikinis" that shows more skin?? 🤔🤔

You been to a gym lately?

There are women fully clothed but the fabric doesn't leave much to wonder about.
Plus they stare at dudes as much as the men are taking in the sights.

10ff608a6b6b97c37e827840975e2817.jpg plyhcmfl5xv61.jpg
Oh yeaaaaa... :D

And two from same era tumblr_1db280188949ba093931e2385c389d92_ce7f629a_1280.jpg tumblr_3481b67b79aa2a9ee3f84c88c13ec786_85983f26_500.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top