JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the new rules on stripped lowers I am not sure since they are not a Long gun and only Long guns can be bought out of state from an FFL.

I would like to know to.

stripped lower is a firearm and needs to be shipped to a ffl for out of state transfer

That is not what the OP asked. I can walk into a gun shop in ANY state and buy a long gun and walk out with it.

You can not with a Handgun or NFA item, they have to be bought in your own state so you can have it shipped to an FFL in your state.

Questions 1, 2, and 3, <broken link removed>

With the new rules on stripped lowers being "other" firearms I am guessing the answer is no, and the other poster said no, but I have not see the law/ruling that says for sure.

That is not what the OP asked. I can walk into a gun shop in ANY state and buy a long gun and walk out with it.

You can not with a Handgun or NFA item, they have to be bought in your own state so you can have it shipped to an FFL in your state.

Questions 1, 2, and 3, <broken link removed>

With the new rules on stripped lowers being "other" firearms I am guessing the answer is no, and the other poster said no, but I have not see the law/ruling that says for sure.

The answer is indeed no you can't transfer (FFL) a receiver to an out of state buyer as it can be assembled into a pistol. Things like Cavarms lowers were OK at one time since they have a built in stock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top