JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the new rules on stripped lowers I am not sure since they are not a Long gun and only Long guns can be bought out of state from an FFL.

I would like to know to.

stripped lower is a firearm and needs to be shipped to a ffl for out of state transfer

That is not what the OP asked. I can walk into a gun shop in ANY state and buy a long gun and walk out with it.

You can not with a Handgun or NFA item, they have to be bought in your own state so you can have it shipped to an FFL in your state.

Questions 1, 2, and 3, <broken link removed>

With the new rules on stripped lowers being "other" firearms I am guessing the answer is no, and the other poster said no, but I have not see the law/ruling that says for sure.

That is not what the OP asked. I can walk into a gun shop in ANY state and buy a long gun and walk out with it.

You can not with a Handgun or NFA item, they have to be bought in your own state so you can have it shipped to an FFL in your state.

Questions 1, 2, and 3, <broken link removed>

With the new rules on stripped lowers being "other" firearms I am guessing the answer is no, and the other poster said no, but I have not see the law/ruling that says for sure.

The answer is indeed no you can't transfer (FFL) a receiver to an out of state buyer as it can be assembled into a pistol. Things like Cavarms lowers were OK at one time since they have a built in stock.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top