JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That may be the case where you live. But I see trash get dumped in the woods all the time on the forest road leading to my BOL. Bags full of household garbage, furniture, you name it. Left by the side of the road, tossed over the bank, or piled up in turnouts. No sooner does the county or USFS clean it up (infrequently), someone dumps again. I assure you it's the locals. There are no "city folk" around, and nobody is driving the 35 miles out from Grants Pass to dump their trash.
Yeah probably is locals. For me, located between Newberg, Hillsboro, Sherwood, Beaverton, etc., with mostly farms and middle upper class on the mountain, I think it is a fair assumption that the dumpers are from the cities.

I wish I could say that trash in the woods was a strange , as in uncommon occurrence.

I understand that dump fees can be high...or the hours for dump drop off ain't convenient.
However...dumping your sh!t in the woods ain't the answer , as it causes more problems.

Also related...
After shooting , hunting or camping....please pick up after yourself....
Mother Nature don't work for you...:D
Andy

As to dumping, a quick visit to any Third World society will reveal this simple fact: that's what they do. Ideas like of pick up after yourself, recycle after use, and protect the environment are, in the main, non-existent. Now that Biden's imported over 5 million of these folks, with millions more on the way, you will see more and more dumping. For some, it will seem more like being home.

The LAST thing woke liberals will do is to educate these new residents on the values of citizenship, patriotism, and mindful living. That would, after all, hurt their feelings and damage their self-esteem.

so has anyone found anything strange in the woods lately?
Ran across a guy doing a photoshoot down by the river last week.
Seemed kinda strange... :s0092:

Sasquatch.JPG

Had to re read that twice... thought it said "female snatch". 🤔 still have to be reeeeaaaalllll careful around that too! 👍
You need to be even more careful if you're around the male snatch. :eek:

That's what we called them in Thailand... shims... for "she-him"... a.k.a. Ladybois...

Last Edited:
Are those the ones that have had an adadicktome? Or a chopadickoffame? 🤷‍♂️ I can't keep em straight.
They still had all their male parts, they were just made up to look like some really hawt women. You had to be careful...

But you could tell by the Adam's apple. We had a saying to help out the new travelers, "If there's an apple, then there's a banana."

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews