JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Out hunting, We once found an old Model T pickup with complete set of Edison brand spark plugs. Wasn't much left of it but it still had the engine (4 banger flathead) and tranny. The whole car was half sunk in the ground. The radiator was rotted out. I always wondered who left it, way back when.

Last Edited:
We once found an old Model T pickup with complete set of Edison brand spark plugs. Wasn't much left of it but it still had the engine (4 banger flathead) and tranny. The whole car was half sunk in the ground. The radiator was rotted out. I always wondered who left it, way back when.
"Ran when last parked, I know what I got, no lowballers! As is!" :s0140:

We once found an old Model T pickup with complete set of Edison brand spark plugs. Wasn't much left of it but it still had the engine (4 banger flathead) and tranny. The whole car was half sunk in the ground. The radiator was rotted out. I always wondered who left it, way back when.
My ex in laws told a story of a bunch of Model-T era cars in the Steens mountains used to power mining machines.

"Model T pickup with tranny"
Sounds like a plot for the next Disney trans gender cartoon.

"Model T pickup with tranny"
Sounds like a plot for the next Disney trans gender cartoon.
I pity the tranny who tries to pick up Mister T.

1682044947727.png

Years back I was riding my motorcycle on some back country logging roads in the approximate area of the Buxton radio towers when I came across a refrigerator probably 30 feet off the main road. It was chained shut and had what appeared to be dried blood around the seal of the door. I was probably 19 or 20 at the time and got scared sh*tless then fled the area. When I got back towards North Plains I called the sheriff and reported it. I led two deputies back that way and they busted it open, finding it was filled with a rotting deer carcass. Theory we came up with is that someone probably poached a deer or something and left the remains in the fridge which was probably already there.

Last Edited:
finding it was filled with a rotting deer carcass.
A couple years ago I was out driving around near an old powerline road close to where I live that is now used as a shooting range (some of you have shot with me at this spot - near the deerleg tree).

Anyway I saw a green trash can near the end of the road where people put targets and I thought it was kind of odd so I drove down the road to the can.

Getting out I smelled the horrific scent of dead/decaying 'something', and there was lid on the can.

Well I had to know so I got a stick, flipped the lid off the can and looked inside and saw a ribcage - of a deer!! It suddenly occurred to me it was a few days past deer season and someone had just dumped the remains of their deer there!

Why dump it in trash?
I suspect he did all the butchering and filleting at home and was throwing the bones & scrap in the trash can, and not unlike a lot of idiots who throw stuff in the woods just hauled the whole thing out and set it on the ground, in a somewhat public place, knowing it would eventually be picked up.

He probably didn't want to deal with a bloody trash can.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads