JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They caught a major fencing operator in Mulino and are now trying to find the owners of some of the guns they found:

24265726_BG4.jpg

Police arrest man accused of drugs-for-stolen-goods operation - KPTV - FOX 12

24265726_BG4.jpg

Glad they caught one of them, now they need to ship him to Gitmo and find out who else is doing this in the Pacific Northwest!!

That sawed off side by side doesn't look too legal, an NFA weapon, so he's looking at more than just the drugs, possession of stolen firearms, probably felon in possession and some Federal firearms violations as well!!

I wonder why so many of the buttstocks are missing or removed from the rifles? The impression is that most are missing off Winchester lever actions.

It reminds me of the fellow that was caught with a farm full of stolen goods near Woodburn a number of years ago.

I wonder why so many of the buttstocks are missing or removed from the rifles? The impression is that most are missing off Winchester lever actions.

Yep I noticed that too. Strange.

There's a sweet little Browning .22 LR semi-auto there that I wouldn't mind having.

Glad they caught one of them, now they need to ship him to Gitmo and find out who else is doing this in the Pacific Northwest!!

That sawed off side by side doesn't look too legal, an NFA weapon, so he's looking at more than just the drugs, possession of stolen firearms, probably felon in possession and some Federal firearms violations as well!!

The way the gov't works they'll probably will never get charged for the Federal violations!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top