JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh come on now....we all know it is religion of peace. I mean its real peaceful to condemn a Christian woman for drinking from a Muslim well. Maybe there are harmless "jack or abdul muslims". I am sure many are not militant.
And note the thuggish ones in the US don't try to hack somebody's head off since we are now an armed camp in all but 7 states. And no, calling a bona fide threat a threat isn't racist.

Brutus Out

And they are the first ones to counter the truth. You know you hit their sore spot when they jump up and down and say it ain't so....:D
Deception is taught heavily in the koran.

_______________________________At my age I shoot forward a lot better than I run backward.
Rearward movement is only used for a forward Advantage and better sight alignment !

The practice of lying to Kaffirs as a means of supporting Jihad is known as Taqiyya. A common practice is to quote the early verses of the Koran, those heavily based on Christian beliefs, despite the fact that all those early verses were in essence banned 200 years after Mohammad's death and replaced with the brutal, war-like Koran taught today.
Three things you (probably) don't know about islam - YouTube

The practice of lying to Kaffirs as a means of supporting Jihad is known as Taqiyya. A common practice is to quote the early verses of the Koran, those heavily based on Christian beliefs, despite the fact that all those early verses were in essence banned 200 years after Mohammad's death and replaced with the brutal, war-like Koran taught today.
Three things you (probably) don't know about islam - YouTube

They will shake your hand look you in the face and lie and cut your head off at first opportunity if you won't convert.

I carry my own sword and it is sharper than theirs !

It was supposed to be a joke you dorks...Also Islam's literal translation is "Peace through submission to the will of god".

So you went to my link "voices of Islam" (voices of submission) a site run by Muslims which states that Islam means submit and submission but you still insist on repeating your previous post,,,classic Taqiyya

If Muslims in general were a threat to Americans we would already be in deep poo. Last I checked there are about (2%) 6,280,000 in the USA. If even the smallest percentage of these folks wanted to screw us over violently, we would be in trouble.

Think about how many of those poser idiots on the Boston SERT teams that couldn't even find one teenaged boy without the help of a private citizen.

If Obama bombs Syria Iran can turn lose a few of it's sleeper agents, all they have to do is bomb the water supply system to any number of desert citys, imagine Las Vegas with no water.

In the 7 defenseless states, sure they could raise some hell, in some of the states like Wa where we figured maybe 1 in 8 or so folks have a CPL. You have a whole lotta folks that might ruin a terrorists day. I think the Muslim threat would be there after they actually get their own countries a bit more squared away. It is not in their historical experience to really cooperate without a decent Mahdi. Am not too worried in my lifetime about foreign invaders. It's possible, but unlikely at this juncture. It's more the bubblegum ears who want to tell me what I can and cannot do on my property.

Brutus out

If Obama bombs Syria Iran can turn lose a few of it's sleeper agents, all they have to do is bomb the water supply system to any number of desert citys, imagine Las Vegas with no water.

So you went to my link "voices of Islam" (voices of submission) a site run by Muslims which states that Islam means submit and submission but you still insist on repeating your previous post,,,classic Taqiyya

I would call your definition over-simplified. Do some more research. I'm not here to debate Islam, I'm here because I'm interested in firearms. Good day to you sir.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top