JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
please stop stocking ammo, that is why it costs so much for it. no rag tag militia is going to pose a threat you the united states from a 3rd world country. if the american people have to fight a war on the home field, there will be plenty of weapons and ammunition for everyone.

taku, this is poison and it does not belong here. this is a place for sensible discussions, not fear of men riding camels into battle.

So, do we only pretend to be scared of "men on camels" when our disgusting failure of a president needs a distraction? Since we are only taking certain threats seriously, which ones do we decide are true?

Anyone that stops buying ammo simply to make it easy for lazy people to get what they kinda want isn't paying attention. Don't do what the left wants and get caught without any ammo. Keep stocking up until you die and then leave detailed instructions for your offspring.

While you guys that have any faith in a muslim keeping us safe from muslims are stabbing each other for a can of Alpo, I'll be sitting pretty as the new Warlord Of Southern Oregon.

By all means, call me crazy. Keep listening to people that want you either dead or in their chains. Don't do anything to help yourself, let someone do it for you. And apparently, guns and ammo will be passed out by the National Guard. That is why they want to take our guns away, so that they can arm the masses when we all team together.

No, they want your guns so that you don't get any crazy ideas while you watch your kids starve to death. There are millions of dead Russians, Chinese, Kurds, Bosnians, Rwandan's, Poles, Cambodians, Laotians that could confirm this for you and the list goes on and on. But don't pay any attention. Only use phrases like "Those that refuse to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it" when warning people of the horrors of voting for GWB(gasp!).

Taku, don't let these guys get you down. I don't agree with everything you post, but I doubt you agree with all I say, either. Keep getting the word out there and remember, the ones calling you out don't want your message getting any further. If they simply weren't interested, they wouldn't read it. Trying to silence you lends a lot of validity to your posts.

please stop stocking ammo, that is why it costs so much for it. no rag tag militia is going to pose a threat you the united states from a 3rd world country. if the american people have to fight a war on the home field, there will be plenty of weapons and ammunition for everyone.

taku, this is poison and it does not belong here. this is a place for sensible discussions, not fear of men riding camels into battle.

is someone late to the party and having problems

not if you don't stockpile

Maybe we should differentiate between stockpiling, and hoarding.

Making sure you have enough to fit your family's needs for the forseeable future just makes sense. Buying everything you can get your hands on, whether you have a gun to shoot it with or not is not helpfull. People buying and profiteering on resale websites is not helpfull.

But making sure that a future ammo shortage will not leave you with a few pretty paperweights is a smart move. There are plenty of other steps you should be taking also, and yes, people stocking up does increase demand, but pretending that there is no problem and trying to convince people that it won't happen again just seems foolish.

So if I only buy food at McDonald's I'm Socially Responsible
But if I buy a sack of spuds I'm a hoarder?
Woodrow Wilson Imprisoned a doctor who accepted a sheep in payment for his services for 15 years by the same logic!

Hoarding Ammo Creates Jobs!

No one has to tell the People of the Gun that ammo supply hasn't yet caught up with demand in this post-Newtown world. Gun owners seem to have raised their fists, Scarlet O'Hara style, and vowed, "As God is my witness, I will never run out of my chosen calibers again!." Which, if true, would go a long way toward explaining the fact that even though gun prices and availability have returned to pre-panic levels, gun food at your friendly neighborhood WallyWorld or LGS is still conspicuous by its absence. Manufacturers feel your pain...and know an opportunity when they see one. Case in point: Remington's just broken ground on an expansion of their Arkansas ammunition plant. We'd suggest they make .22LR job one once the new capacity comes on line, but we don't seem to have a lot of pull with Freedom Group. Go figure . . .
Madison, N.C. – Remington Arms Company, LLC ("Remington") broke ground today on the expansion of its operations at the Remington Ammunition Plant in Lonoke, Arkansas. Work on the expansion, which will include the construction of a new building, is projected to be in operation by the second quarter of 2014. Speaking at the event alongside Remington officials were Senator Mark Pryor (D-AR) and Governor Mike Beebe (D-AR).
"Existing industries are vitally important to the economic well-being of our state," Governor Mike Beebe said. "Remington Arms has had a strong presence here for almost a half century, and I am pleased that the company continues to choose Arkansas as the best location for its expansion."
"As an avid hunter and gun owner, I'm particularly excited to help announce this expansion," Senator Mark Pryor said. "Remington has been an economic engine in our state for years, and this will allow them to bring even more jobs and development to central Arkansas."
The Remington expansion will help meet consumer demand for quality ammunition products at a time when many sportsmen and gun owners are struggling to find supply. Further, it will stimulate both the state and local economy.
"This groundbreaking ceremony marks a significant event for Remington and for the Lonoke community," said George Kollitides, Chief Executive Officer of Remington. "It demonstrates our commitment to state-of-the-art facilities; ensuring quality, increasing product availability and improving on-time delivery to our customers. The expansion also allows us the opportunity to provide job growth within a community that has supported us since we laid the first cornerstone here in 1969. We are honored and pleased to celebrate this expansion with such great partners."
The Remington Ammunition Plant, established in 1969, designs and manufactures leading ammunition products with superior craftsmanship. More information about Remington Ammunition can be found at http://www.remington.com/product-categories/ammunition.aspx

To fully understand the intention of Islam please read the book by Greet Wilders, Marked for Death. Hoard or just have "enough". There will be no fence-sitters. There are no moderate Muslims.

:s0154: too many people buying into the fear mongering here.

i have enough ammo stocked to protect my home and a little extra for my trips to the gun range. hoarding ammo for a war that isnt going to happen is a waste of my time and money. those of you who have thousands of rounds for the sole purpose of waging war: please rethink that view.

:s0154: too many people buying into the fear mongering here.

i have enough ammo stocked to protect my home and a little extra for my trips to the gun range. hoarding ammo for a war that isnt going to happen is a waste of my time and money. those of you who have thousands of rounds for the sole purpose of waging war: please rethink that view.

Let me guess; all your ammo is comprised of Trap Loads and one box of deer ammo

nope, fmj and hollow points; and im not interested in owning more than a couple hundred rounds if im not going to the range. there are too many people doing that already. this whole idea of stocking up on massive amounts of ammo is just plain dumb. if you want to prepare for hard times, you are much better off buying long shelf life food. it doesnt take much to protect your home when it comes to weapons.

I agree, stock up.
If anything this ammo shortage/ panic buying should have opened some of your eyes.
I realized that, a few hundred or thousand rounds really isnt that much between practice, fun and defensive ammo.

I'd like to see how that rhetoric would hold up in New York or Boston. They (camel riders) are a threat, as to how much, that will depend on how seriously our leaders take the threat. JMO

It's a standard tactic of the LEFT to accuse Joe-Shmoe of having "Too Much":
Too much; Shoes, clothes, food, money, church, school,. Too much car, too much gas, too much heat, too much cold, too much voice, too much thought, too much God.

by that train of thought, gluttony is a good thing? there does come a point when staying prepared for bad situations becomes a burden on your life. being afraid of a group of people who hide in shadows is like being afraid of the dark.

im all for staying prepared for anything that comes but things like this are why "preppers" have a bad reputation. all of you forget that we pay people to keep threats out of this country, the bulk of the fighting is elsewhere. the day it comes here, there will be plenty of weapons and ammo for everyone. until then, dont make it a hassle for others to get some range practice in by hoarding ammo like it wont be there tomorrow.

i hope that those of you bashing my opinions are just trolling. one could have more pity for you otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top