JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a standard tactic of the LEFT to accuse Joe-Shmoe of having "Too Much":
Too much; Shoes, clothes, food, money, church, school,. Too much car, too much gas, too much heat, too much cold, too much voice, too much thought, too much God.

by that train of thought, gluttony is a good thing? There does come a point when staying prepared for bad situations becomes a burden on your life.

"One man's meat is another's poison", so if having a couple boxes of ammo is good enough for you to be at peace, more power to you. If having tens of thousands of rounds is what it takes let no one disparage that, either.

If acquiring tens of thousands of rounds is within your financial means, yet being obsessed to the point that every other aspect of your life falls to neglect then you should make some "adjustments".

If on the other hand, you take the relative prosperity and abundance of almost EVERYTHING in this country for granted, suffer from "normalcy bias" and get caught short, then shame on you and reap the wind.

The funny thing about certain items (like ammo) is that IMHO its better to have it and not need it vs. the opposite.

Everyone has to walk their own walk, personal balance is the key.

:s0154: too many people buying into the fear mongering here.

i have enough ammo stocked to protect my home and a little extra for my trips to the gun range. hoarding ammo for a war that isnt going to happen is a waste of my time and money. those of you who have thousands of rounds for the sole purpose of waging war: please rethink that view.

Fall Of The Roman Empire - TheBlaze - YouTube

I remember when Barry Sadler came out with his first record, then he had a book/movie and then he wrote the Cassius series and I did not read his Cassius books because by then I thought I knew what was in the mind of a US Army Sgt because I was a US Army Sgt.(HA!)
I read his Cassius Book last week, 40 years later, boy what a kick in my nads! I was blown away!
This is to say that the smarter I become, the less I know, except when it comes to Unicorns farting cheese burgers w/pepper jack cheese and sweet pickles; That I know.
That, and that things are not getting better, they are getting worse, on porpoise.

Never a truer statement.

The more we learn, the more we realize how ignorant we are.
The day you do not learn something new was a wasted day.

I remember when Barry Sadler came out with his first record, then he had a book/movie and then he wrote the Cassius series and I did not read his Cassius books because by then I thought I knew what was in the mind of a US Army Sgt because I was a US Army Sgt.(HA!)
I read his Cassius Book last week, 40 years later, boy what a kick in my nads! I was blown away!
This is to say that the smarter I become, the less I know, except when it comes to Unicorns farting cheese burgers w/pepper jack cheese and sweet pickles; That I know.
That, and that things are not getting better, they are getting worse, on porpoise.

Those are the "Cosca- The Eternal Mercenary" books, my friend. Sadlers story reminds me of the ancient curse "may you live in interesting times!" He sure did!

please stop stocking ammo, that is why it costs so much for it. no rag tag militia is going to pose a threat you the united states from a 3rd world country. if the american people have to fight a war on the home field, there will be plenty of weapons and ammunition for everyone.

taku, this is poison and it does not belong here. this is a place for sensible discussions, not fear of men riding camels into battle.

El Paso Offers Ammo Amnesty Day (No Really) | The Truth About Guns

If the above Progressives want to take PPLs ammo I think it's a sign that I should increase my holdings

See Dave Workman's post in the Legal section of the Forums. The odds of a proposed Bill (adding big taxes on guns and ammo) is perhaps low, but then again Obamacare was passed into legislation.

More more more more :D

In Islam there are three states of being:
Muslim
Slave
Dead

Too many people here need a history lesson. It is thanks to Muslim civilizations of the past that we can enjoy classical Greek literature and philosophy as well as science. While Europe was in the depths of the Dark Ages and burning anything that was considered Pegan or blasphemous to the Christian Church the Muslims were advancing scientific research.
Even centuries later when they occupied parts of Europe they were more tolerant of other religions than their Christian counterparts. Mostly they were only concerned with getting tribute from those that they have conquered.
This difference can even be seen today when one looks at countries like Syria and Turkey. Same was true for Egypt and Libya but Obama screwed those up. Syria and Turkey are ruled by sectarian governments and religion is not forced on its population.
Contrast that to what was happening in Egypt after Mubarek was taken out and Muslim Brotherhood took over.

Your history lesson is largely in error, there are piles of history books available to correct your assumptions Please site the portions of the Koran that support your contention that Islam (Submit) is a tolerant 'religion'. Also know that the Dark Ages is a coined term and not a factual description of the era.
Here's a bit of history for you: Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner - YouTube

That video should be mandatory for everyone non muslim in the world to watch. It put them into the proper light.
Islam is NOT a belief of peace, it is a belief system for world domination, and the Koran is their training manual.
Anyone that thinks otherwise is brainwashed or totally led down the golden path of lies.

That video should be mandatory for everyone non muslim in the world to watch. It put them into the proper light.
Islam is NOT a belief of peace, it is a belief system for world domination, and the Koran is their training manual.
Anyone that thinks otherwise is brainwashed or totally led down the golden path of lies.

Wow.... That guy has a LOT of Muslims dog piling on him in the comment section.... The truth always hurts, and having one's belief system rocked is always painful, some lash out, others contemplate.

Wow.... That guy has a LOT of Muslims dog piling on him in the comment section.... The truth always hurts, and having one's belief system rocked is always painful, some lash out, others contemplate.

Well Stomp, I personally think that the VAST majority of Muslems know perfectly well the nature of their religion! No matter how many protestations to the contrary!

There's really one problem with this video... it completely fails to mention that Constantinople survived until the 1500's at which point it was SACKED BY CRUSADERS and then overrun by the Ottoman's.

This looks a lot more like anti-muslim propaganda than it does an evaluation of historical facts. Propaganda doesn't help anyone except for those spewing it. To Glenn Beck: If you want to give me an honest recounting of the facts and then make a persuasive argument that supports your point of view, I will evaluate it as honestly and openly as possible, however telling me a bunch of half truths and then expecting me to forget everything I know is silly, foolish and counter-productive.

propagandademotivator.jpg

propagandademotivator.jpg

There's really one problem with this video... it completely fails to mention that Constantinople survived until the 1500's at which point it was SACKED BY CRUSADERS and then overrun by the Ottoman's.

This looks a lot more like anti-muslim propaganda than it does an evaluation of historical facts. Propaganda doesn't help anyone except for those spewing it. To Glenn Beck: If you want to give me an honest recounting of the facts and then make a persuasive argument that supports your point of view, I will evaluate it as honestly and openly as possible, however telling me a bunch of half truths and then expecting me to forget everything I know is silly, foolish and counter-productive.

View attachment 69220

One can ignore reality but one cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality, even in Maple Valley

Not to ad gas to the fire, but I read a article from the BBC stating that there is a movement among the Latino population to convert to Islam and we know how quickly that population is growing.

Well Stomp, I personally think that the VAST majority of Muslems know perfectly well the nature of their religion! No matter how many protestations to the contrary!

And they are the first ones to counter the truth. You know you hit their sore spot when they jump up and down and say it ain't so....:D
Deception is taught heavily in the koran.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top