JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here we go again.
The stock market is on fire!

A Dumpster fire!

Down 1554 with about an hour and a half to go. :s0161:
I think we had some irrational exuberance going on. The markets were near all time highs and most places in the country are still under some form of lockdown. I know the markets are forward looking but come on the recent gains happened way to quickly.

You guys ready for the Power Hour sell off? Only 30 minutes to go.

Fun fact: as it stands, this is the 4th largest daily point drop in the history of the Dow.

Another fun fact: 19 of the top 20 largest daily point drops in the history of the Dow have come during the Trump administration.

You guys ready for the Power Hour sell off? Only 30 minutes to go.

Fun fact: as it stands, this is the 4th largest daily point drop in the history of the Dow.

Another fun fact: 19 of the top 20 largest daily point drops in the history of the Dow have come during the Trump administration.

It's 11:28 PT.
Don't we have till 1:00 Pacific Time?

Thats 1 and 1/2 hours.

The stock market surge was being used as an excuse by the Administration to NOT pass any more relief bills.

Maybe this is a wake up call. Main Street America is still hurting badly, even if Wall Street is not.

Still, not good news for anyone, even institutional stock holders. Boeing has lost 25% of it's market cap since Monday.

Last Edited:
The liberals blame Trump for the economy while he has desperately been trying to open it back up as any sensible economists knows locking down your economy is national suicde. Yet , these liberals have been fighting tooth and nail to keep our economy on a prolong shutdown and have kept their states under authoritarian lockdown unless it is to enable protesting and rioting for BLM , Antifa or other leftist causes.

Ironic, really.. And, it's all Trump and the Republicans fault :rolleyes:

I think the liberal solution to this is print endless money and give people a salary that they didn't earn and just wait out the virus and our economy will magically come right back to life.. Well, these politicians will be dumping all their cash into overseas accounts, gold, property or jewels and what not. While the rest of the nation rots..

I remember Black Monday. My boss was on the phone to his stock broker/etc. for several hours. Then he had to be on the phone with someone we were doing a test on their land - the land owner was irate. Then he had to be on the phone with his boss. It was a mess.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top