JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Apple macOS
Browser
Other Browser (please specify)
Reactions
I previously unwatched a Resource. This morning I received a notification that the Resource had been updated (new review). I just confirmed that (per the UI) I am not watching the Resource.

If the details help, the Resource is East County Guns - Elma and the notification was for posting

I previously unwatched a Resource. This morning I received a notification that the Resource had been updated (new review). I just confirmed that (per the UI) I am not watching the Resource.

If the details help, the Resource is East County Guns - Elma and the notification was for posting
A while back we added a feature which synchronized the watching of a Resource and the associated Resource discussion thread. Watching the resource would watch the thread, and unwatching the resource would unwatch the thread. Unfortunately, it's not retroactive, so if you watched a Resource or Resource discussion thread before the update, it's possible for them to be desynchronized.

Fortunately, the fix is easy. Just unwatch the Resource discussion thread on your Watched Threads list :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top