JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
I am still getting occasional hiccups, mostly images opening in new tabs, not in the viewer. A page refresh seems to sort the issue out, so it is much more livable than the old problem that was not always corrected even with a full browser restart. But whatever bug is the root cause of this is still lurking in there somewhere, even if you have beaten it up enough that is does not want to come out to play all the time now. If you need me to pull stuff when the issue pops up just let me know what it is and I will grab it. If you need me to install some debug tools I would be happy to do that as well.

It's a glitch in The Matrix.

View attachment 1814610
Glitch in the Matrix or a ghost in the machine?
1707256279185.png

I am still getting occasional hiccups, mostly images opening in new tabs, not in the viewer. A page refresh seems to sort the issue out, so it is much more livable than the old problem that was not always corrected even with a full browser restart. But whatever bug is the root cause of this is still lurking in there somewhere, even if you have beaten it up enough that is does not want to come out to play all the time now. If you need me to pull stuff when the issue pops up just let me know what it is and I will grab it. If you need me to install some debug tools I would be happy to do that as well.
I appreciate the update. You're absolutely right, this issue is not resolved yet. I've got a couple things I'm looking into, but any additional info is appreciated (please open a ticket) :s0155:

Yeah, and it's getting really laggy, almost thought it was my old distro...
(also goes to show how good it is)
An old linux distro is a great way to keep an old computer running but if your lagging its time to step up. I don't think Ubuntu is even supporting 16.04 anymore?

I'm happy to report I think we finally got this thing figured out :s0115:

If anyone is still experiencing these issues, please let me know :s0155:

I have not been able to replicate since my last comment, hence why I have not opened a new issue on it. Hopefully you got it for good this time, but if I can replicate again I will grab whatever details I have at hand and open it up again.

Not quite finished yet, Joe!

Quote function is not working to different threads. I quoted a member (in a DM thread) and went to the quote in the MQTOOC thread, and the "Insert Quote" toggle does NOT appear. In short, no way to quote from thread to thread. This is going to become problematic, as I have a very deviant mind when it comes to quoting folks... :D

Not quite finished yet, Joe!

Quote function is not working to different threads. I quoted a member (in a DM thread) and went to the quote in the MQTOOC thread, and the "Insert Quote" toggle does NOT appear. In short, no way to quote from thread to thread. This is going to become problematic, as I have a very deviant mind when it comes to quoting folks... :D
Bubblegum! 😭🤣

I'll look into it ASAP.

Hmm, it seems to be working on my end @sobo. Which device type, OS, and browser?
The Insert Quote toggle does show up in the same thread from whence the quote is taken. However, I cannot quote from one thread and post to another thread.
This lack of functionality essentially makes the MQTOOC thread useless to me for providing scintillating entertainment for our other members... :D

Does it matter that I tried to quote from a DM thread to the MQTOOC thread? Is there some glitch (or perhaps an intentional prohibition) in the site programming that prevents quoting from a DM to the public side of the board? o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top