JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
These last couple posts are giving me hope I might get some sleep tonight! :D

As far as I can tell at this point, it appears to be a cache issue (which is why clearing the cache/restarting seems to help).

Please keep the working/not working posts coming :)

As far as I can tell at this point, it appears to be a cache issue (which is why clearing the cache/restarting seems to help).

Was able to quote/ reply in another thread. I didnt clear out my cache either so hopefully thats a good note on your end.

Y'all need to take a step back from the p0rn.
NEVER!

Angry old man01.jpg

I've recently been getting posts and responses to forum threads delivered to my email, even though my settings say not to do that. Its a huge pain to have what is primarily a work email address littered with NWFA activity.

I've recently been getting posts and responses to forum threads delivered to my email, even though my settings say not to do that. Its a huge pain to have what is primarily a work email address littered with NWFA activity.
Open a ticket and I'd be happy to look into it for you. We don't want you receiving email you don't want :)

Shoulda used a "burner" email account for that! ;)
Yeah - I have at least four GMail addresses and before I retired I never used my DTNA address for anything except to login into work sites. The upside is I rarely got spam at work - probably from someone sharing an internal email list when it did happen and that email would get blocked by IT really quickly.

Asked to confirm a like (again). JuSt now.

Laptop, Chrome
View attachment 1816773

Also, when trying to view who's posted reactions, I get what @Andy54Hawken calls the "thinking about it" bar. Like a Ceylon warrior from Battlestar Galactica sort of thingy, a flashing bar moving left to right...
"Think about it bar" yeah, getting that a couple times when trying to insert a quote.

Damn Joe, this place is important to us, but not a matter of life and death. Don't go sleepless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top