JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Does it matter that I tried to quote from a DM thread to the MQTOOC thread? Is there some glitch (or perhaps an intentional prohibition) in the site programming that prevents quoting from a DM to the public side of the board? o_O
I just tried it, didn't work for me, but I don't know if it ever did

ETA I can quote from one DM conversation to another DM conversation

Last Edited:
Does it matter that I tried to quote from a DM thread to the MQTOOC thread? Is there some glitch (or perhaps an intentional prohibition) in the site programming that prevents quoting from a DM to the public side of the board? o_O
Yep, I was able to confirm that's why it isn't working. It seems it's a software limitation rather than a glitch :(

Yep, I was able to confirm that's why it isn't working. It seems it's a software limitation rather than a glitch :(
Thanks for the clarification, Joe. That means @Ura-Ki skated on this one by the hair of his teeth...

It woulda been a real doozy had it shown up in the MQTOoC thread. I may have even gotten banninated over it! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top