JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
When I click on the "like" link in a post, I am now redirected to a page asking me to confirm that I like the post?? :s0092: :s0076::s0153:
I saw that too. And the other options usually available (love it, good question, useful info, etc.) were not available. But when I closed my browser and reopened, things were back to normal. Very strange indeed.

Trust nothing and no one. ;)

BDto5zxCAAAsJ08.jpg

That started happening to me yesterday too. It would not allow me any other option than the simple thumbs up and ask me to confirm. It would come and go. Last time it happened I tried refreshing the browser and suddenly it was working again. So far only tried with FireFox so not sure if its a browser thing or site thing?

That started happening to me yesterday too. It would not allow me any other option than the simple thumbs up and ask me to confirm. It would come and go. Last time it happened I tried refreshing the browser and suddenly it was working again. So far only tried with FireFox so not sure if its a browser thing or site thing?
Exactly my experience.

Something is going on.

First it was the like confirm page.

Then it was the editor at the bottom of the page wasn't rendering and I had to click on the large editor button to get an editor.

Now there is a new (to me) panel to the right of each post (in this thread) that I haven't seen before (maybe because I haven't asked a question for quite a while).

And every embedded pic I clicked on, opened in a separate window.

Same thing has happened to me a couple of times. Only lasted a few minutes each time and then went back to normal. Just another glitch in the system.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top