JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Device
Phone - iPhone
Browser
Other Browser (please specify)
As well as if the talking heard presented it was indeed the source of all the "true" knowledge of the topic.

Andy

Wait…. are you talking about YT, or "X" (formerly known as Twitter)?

:s0153: ;):s0140:

BTW- I've never had a twitter, FB, or any other "social media" account… because I don't care what people are eating for lunch, or stupid fake-perspective selfies, or what their opinion is concerning the endangered crusted salt-hamster that only inhabits land adjoining a super-fund site….. or some other made up virtue signaling issue.

Wait…. are you talking about YT, or "X" (formerly known as Twitter)?

:s0153: ;):s0140:

BTW- I've never had a twitter, FB, or any other "social media" account… because I don't care what people are eating for lunch, or stupid fake-perspective selfies, or what their opinion is concerning the endangered crusted salt-hamster that only inhabits land adjoining a super-fund site….. or some other made up virtue signaling issue.
Thanks for the quote....it showcases "pre-coffee typing"....:D
Talkin' head..not talkin' heard...ugh.

I am talking about YT , "X" ...along with any other. social media ...
If I wanted content from them....I'd be there and not here at NWFA.
Andy

Oh the irony. If someone doesn't share the humor and opinion in my original post, they can simply scroll past this thread and ignore it. Instead there is a trend of posting in this thread shaming the opinions the joke is based on. Why not just "scroll past the thread and ignore it" if you don't like it?

There's too much discussion here! Youtoob videos have so much more, factual, information than discussion. Too many opinions can ruin a site.
Or, there's a scroll wheel, use it!

Not really. But "YES" on the scroll wheel.

Oh the irony. If someone doesn't share the humor and opinion in my original post, they can simply scroll past this thread and ignore it. Instead there is a trend of posting in this thread shaming the opinions the joke is based on. Why not just "scroll past the thread and ignore it" if you don't like it?
200.gif

Haha honestly I watch more YouTube than almost anything else. Beardmeetsfood is one of my new favorite channels. :D

YouTube makes me watch him on occasion; he's Rather impressive. There's some chick that can stuff it away, but usually doesn't finish.
I'm not really into eating videos too much lol but his personality and wit make me laugh. He scrubs through a lot of the eating so it's not too graphic. :D

We are not talking about banning or even restricting youtube, or anything. At least I haven't read that yet in here.
I can tell you that NWFA is NOT going to be banning or restricting content unless it conflicts with site rules. :)

FWIW I don't have a problem scrolling past "drive by" links.

Sometimes I'm part of a conversation when someone shares a youtube with no context as some kind of evidence or fact or whatever and then it derails the conversation when one ignores the link cause its an hour long video (or some 100 page article)

Note: half the conversations here happen on the fly when people are at work. Nobodys gonna watch your youtube vids without context to motivate them.

This is a strange thread to begin with. Pretty sure its just a joke, but it does make people think. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top