JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeease talk about Alec now? And Hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaria...? :s0140:
While that entire fiasco was interesting to see play out it did remind me of something I have long said. If you shoot someone keep your damn mouth shut. Alec talked his way into legal trouble by running his damn mouth. I am sure every time he started agreeing to talk his lawyer was hitting his head on his desk. If he had shut up and let his lawyer talk this probably would have been done with a lot sooner.

If he had shut up and let his lawyer talk this probably would have been done with a lot sooner.
Very true, but then he wouldn't have had his name/image all over television/internet, and lapping up all that attention, even if was negative attention...
He's a creature of Hollyweird, remember? They feed on it, and he's one of the worst...

Back on topic... SIG P320s don't just discharge themselves. :s0002: 14,000+ rounds without an uncommanded discharge says so...

I love my P320. Great gun. Not as great as the P365. Fact. In any case the ONLY thing I dont like about it is that I almost always load 9mm with small rifle primers and S&B primers are too hard for the 320's striker spring.

I love my P320. Great gun. Not as great as the P365. Fact. In any case the ONLY thing I dont like about it is that I almost always load 9mm with small rifle primers and S&B primers are too hard for the 320's striker spring.
I love my 365, but my 320 is a much easier shooter. I have a few sigs, but my favorite is the West German p220

Last Edited:
Back on topic... SIG P320s don't just discharge themselves. :s0002: 14,000+ rounds without an uncommanded discharge says so...
Dude that just ain't so. I pulled my brand new Sig320 outta the box, dropped it three times and killed three of the neighbors dogs. :s0084:

:s0140:

Full disclosure - The only Sig I've ever owned is a P238 and my neighbor doesn't have any dogs. :s0092:

I can roll a grapefruit at 100 yards all day with this thing. I hate grapefruit

IMG_1052.JPG

I loved grapefruit as a kid. Best thing to launch out of a catapult ever!
I preferred firing potatoes out of a tennis ball can "grenade" launcher... :)

The problem came years later, when they quit making the cans out of steel and switched to plastic. Then the launchers became "single-use" equipment. The lighter fluid would melt the plastic can as it burned off, and you had to go find a new can and make a new launcher. Not so with the old steel cans - just wait for the lighter fluid to burn off and the can to cool down and you were good to go for a reload!

Last Edited:
I preferred firing potatoes out of a tennis ball can "grenade" launcher... :)
Do you know if those firework charges will ignite if shot out of a golf ball or tennis ball launcher?

I know you can shoot them out of either size flare gun launcher via using black powder loads (black powder ignites the firework), but I haven't seen anything to say whether a black .223 would ignite the firework fuse.

Do you know if those firework charges will ignite if shot out of a golf ball or tennis ball launcher?
No clue. At the young age and location (10-14 yoa, Italy) I was launchin taters, I didn't have access to awesome pyrotechnic materials such as black powder...

Very true, but then he wouldn't have had his name/image all over television/internet, and lapping up all that attention, even if was negative attention...
He's a creature of Hollyweird, remember? They feed on it, and he's one of the worst...

Yes, but if your job is on line....
they just might discharge on their own.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews