JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are plenty of other options options if you want unsafe firearms. I for one never really warmed up to any of the poly pistols of any make sure I dabbled a bit but most are gone and on their way out .

1682088773940.png

These types of threads never get old and always provide laughter. This is what I picture a group therapy session for whinny SIG Haters sounding like.

Not that my opinion matters, but if I was advising you all about these matters, then this is the counsel I would offer....

First and Foremost....
Shoot whatever you like and MYOFB!

If the dude next to you wants to live like Sterling Archer in the "Danger Zone", there's no need for you to melt or unravel over it. If you have actual proof or info about P320 Failures or malfunctions, then deciminate it intelligently! But if all your doing is spewing speculation you'd be better served drinking your Bud Light and STFU!

I own a P320 M18 and a P365XL and both are great. Here are a few take aways any of us should exercise with all this P320 nonsense.
¹ If you didn't actually witness the "Malfunction", then stop spreading the rumors about, "My girlfriend's said it happened to them" stories, they're working up all your other purse swinging girlfriends and getting all sorts of panties bunch upped....
Also try to Imagine all the new handgun purchasers this false flagging has turned away in the process. All this whining is probably hurting the industry more than helping. New purchasers don't know guns like us, they don't see SIG or Glock or S&W, they see plastic guns not safe no gun safe and vote to ban in the next legislative session. Let's keep going....
²Keep your finger off the trigger, and ³Use proper equipment. Funny how several of the complaints are LE, with a few plaintiffs from the same department lol! Sometimes poopy days happen but don't blame SIG or the inanimate object maybe take a look a that departments training issues be a use they have them.

Funny how so many other LE agencies have them and no issues ... Makes me wonder but these threads always lack common sense.

Good day gents.

Last Edited:
There are plenty of reported instances of the 320 discharging unintentionally. Google or just read the article in the OP.

they got the army contract, and admitting it needs a recall could effect that. so they offer little fixes instead addressing the entire problem of the pistol being cheap and clearly having design flaws.

These types of threads never get old and always provide laughter. This is what I picture a group therapy session for whinny SIG Haters sounding like.

Not that my opinion matters, but if I was advising you all about these matters, then this is the counsel I would offer....

First and Foremost....
Shoot whatever you like and MYOFB!

If the dude next to you wants to live like Sterling Archer in the "Danger Zone", there's no need for you to melt or unravel over it. If you have actual proof or info about P320 Failures or malfunctions, then deciminate it intelligently! But if all your doing is spewing speculation you'd be better served drinking your Bud Light and STFU!

I own a P320 M18 and a P365XL and both are great. Here are a few take aways any of us should exercise with all this P320 nonsense.
¹ If you didn't actually witness the "Malfunction", then stop spreading the rumors about, "My girlfriend's said it happened to them" stories, they're working up all your other purse swinging girlfriends and getting all sorts of panties bunch upped....
Also try to Imagine all the new handgun purchasers this false flagging has turned away in the process. All this whining is probably hurting the industry more than helping. New purchasers don't know guns like us, they don't see SIG or Glock or S&W, they see plastic guns not safe no gun safe and vote to ban in the next legislative session. Let's keep going....
²Keep your finger off the trigger, and ³Use proper equipment. Funny how several of the complaints are LE, with a few plaintiffs from the same department lol! Sometimes poopy days happen but don't blame SIG or the inanimate object maybe take a look a that departments training issues be a use they have them.

Funny how so many other LE agencies have them and no issues ... Makes me wonder but these threads always lack common sense.

Good day gents.

Show me on this baboon where the words hurt you
1682098132211.png

Ian just put put a video on it. Have not watched it yet. Edit: actually looks like this is more about kabooms. ?

Ian's right as usual. Yes there was a problem with a very specific circumstance that could cause the gun to fire which is not acceptable. They offered a fix and some took it, some didn't. The lawsuit is alleging that all these people had guns that just "fired on their own" while trying to downplay the fact that there were more than likely caused by something unrelated to the function of the firearm, ie. putting it in a bag.

I agree Sig is bad about beta testing their products on consumers but this "problem" is a nothing burger from some money hungry lawyers that sense a pay-day. With how many 320's there are in circulation right now, of course there are some dum dums who mess up and blame everyone but themselves.

There are plenty of reported instances of the 320 discharging unintentionally. Google or just read the article in the OP.
That there is and it did have me wondering. Many don't remember this was also said of Glock for a good while when they started to take over market share with LEO's. One of the points this guy made is when someone has an AD they are left red faced and of course its probably human nature to want to say "I did not touch the trigger". When someone gets hurt doing this how many would admit they screwed up? This does NOT mean I am saying I don't believe this. Just that I am even more skeptical now than I was when this blew up. If a pistol really is "defective" seems it would not be a bridge too far to be able to prove it. If someone claims their gun "just went off" and no one can find a reason, or show the gun can do so? Color me skeptical.
From what the guy said in that video it looks to me like one thing Sig did that should have been done better is mandatory recall. He said they did admit that they found a real, provable, and repeatable cause for how one could fire if dropped. Instead of saying all of them come back they left it up to people to send back if they wished. Who knows for sure here. Sounds like this will keep a bunch of lawyers in work for years to come here.

That there is and it did have me wondering. Many don't remember this was also said of Glock for a good while when they started to take over market share with LEO's. One of the points this guy made is when someone has an AD they are left red faced and of course its probably human nature to want to say "I did not touch the trigger". When someone gets hurt doing this how many would admit they screwed up? This does NOT mean I am saying I don't believe this. Just that I am even more skeptical now than I was when this blew up. If a pistol really is "defective" seems it would not be a bridge too far to be able to prove it. If someone claims their gun "just went off" and no one can find a reason, or show the gun can do so? Color me skeptical.
From what the guy said in that video it looks to me like one thing Sig did that should have been done better is mandatory recall. He said they did admit that they found a real, provable, and repeatable cause for how one could fire if dropped. Instead of saying all of them come back they left it up to people to send back if they wished. Who knows for sure here. Sounds like this will keep a bunch of lawyers in work for years to come here.
Wait a minute, are you saying Alec Baldwin pulled the trigger?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top