JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
or hey how about an NRA sticker proudly displayed? why crush someones idea when you either have or are very close friends with someone that has something similar in concept

I think those are called steal me stickers....they just say.."Look what I have..come and get it"

although thaere may be a chance of death invloved breaking into a gun owners home...:s0131:

I think they are kinda cool, wouldnt put one on my car but maybe on the tool box or safe

I think those are called steal me stickers....they just say.."Look what I have..come and get it"

although thaere may be a chance of death invloved breaking into a gun owners home...:s0131:

I think they are kinda cool, wouldnt put one on my car but maybe on the tool box or safe
The Barret I got will look great on my safe!~

Greetings to all - seeing how we have received such a push from the NWFA community on our facebook page, we here at <broken link removed> have decided to join the discussion - - - though we may not be able to respond to everything, and we are extremely new to the whole, blog-thread-post thing . . .
Bottomline - we came up with the idea driving to deer-camp after seeing so many stick-figures on the back window of vehicles. At the time, our "family" was in the cab: a 300 Winchester, a Mossberg 12 gauge pump, and a snub-nose 38. As those of you who chase whitetail know, we had a lot of time to think in the tree-stand. It snowballed from there. Yes, they were thought up as a decals for the vehicles. However, we have had a number of people tell us they will go on their ATV, stables, back-door of the house, etc. we are merely making them available and showcasing them in the arena we envisioned them in. All-in-all, it was an idea enabling us to start a business in today's economy in a field near and dear to our hearts - hunting-shooting (which for us here at sticker-ups means time with family and friends in the woods).
As for the copyright: yes, you can copyright a silhouette. We spoke to our patent and copyright attorney and the advice was to copyright each gun as a 2D object (like a painting) - the actual gun itself is 3D. Honestly, if someone is gonna steal it, they will steal it. We are mainly doing the copyrights to protect us if someone claimed we had a 2D object identical to theirs. Our lawyer put it this way, "It's a big world, take the legal steps to be protected."
Seriously ya'll, thanks for the chatter on this and if you are so inclined, please tell others to like us on the website, <broken link removed> and click the facebook link - we are close to launching and continue to entertain any and all gun suggestions thrown our way. Again - Thank you.
NWFA is awesome!

I've known JT personally for a while now, great guy. This is exactly how we get new firearm products released to the public, a guy with an idea and the drive to make it a reality. Their site goes live May 1st, check it out and let them know what you think. I personally have a few of my own 'family members' displayed on our Z4. I know some of you are leery about putting these things on vehicles, but don't limit yourself to that. I have one on the cover of my laptop :)

stickerups.jpg

stickerups.jpg

Hey Joe - thanks for the post. And hello, NWFA community. We wanted to let all of you know, <broken link removed> is officially up and running. Thanks for all the support you have given us thus far . . . now, y'all come and get ya some.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top