JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I for one dont agree with dual citizenship, if your an American then thats the country you live in and are for", how can you have dual citizenship and be loyal to both?... this guy made millions of $$ in America and now its not good enough for him?

cant ride the fence, your either an American or your not, you cant complain about our politics and choose to still enjoy the benefits and earn an income here, as far as im concerned if Seagal loves Russia so much than he should renounce his citizenship from USA and go enjoy Putin and his dreary weather full time!

you cant have two masters the question becomes which one takes priority. I think if he is loyal to Putin and Russia he is not loyal to this country and cannot be trusted. IMHO

I was born in Germany while my dad was in the U.S Military and have a dual German/American citizenship. I also did my time in the U.S Military, I am proud of my dual citizenship and resent the fact that you think I can't be loyal to both. With that said if I had to choose I wouldn't hesitate to stand proud as an American :s0160:

I was born in Germany while my dad was in the U.S Military and have a dual German/American citizenship. I also did my time in the U.S Military, I am proud of my dual citizenship and resent the fact that you think I can't be loyal to both. With that said if I had to choose I wouldn't hesitate to stand proud as an American :s0160:
we do not treat germany as a threat. Russia is not our freind. Again I will state you cannot have two masters the question is would you choose the US over Germany if the day ever comes.

we do not treat germany as a threat. Russia is not our freind. Again I will state you cannot have two masters the question is would you choose the US over Germany if the day ever comes.

He said, if he HAD to choose he wouldn't hesitate to stand proud as an American.

Hell, although their lack of gun rights SUCK, I'd pick up a rifle to defend Australia if it were needed.

I understand this country has problems and I understand that it will take a lot work to fix them but if a person does not put America first he to me is not an American

I have a wife and ex wife and 3 kids with dual citizenships. The women are German and Russian born but US citizens now while retaining their home country citizenships. In the Russian ladies case because she owns property in St Petersburg she would have to relinquish if she drops Russian citizenship. Big money in St Petersburg property! The Germans just a dumbass. The kids are are 1/2 German and Two 1/2 Russian . I do urge the ones with American/Russian citizenship not to visit Russia during their draft age years. Other than that I could give a sh!t which country anyone pledges allegiance to especially Steven Segal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top