JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so, the U.S. worked tirelessly and traded a very bad guy to secure the release of American basketball player Brittney Griner. who cares. all the while leaving a former marine in a Russian prison, this my friend is all you need to know about the Biden administration. embarrassing is an understatement.

She's a woman, she's gay and she's black, so shes a +3 on the social credit score. Paul Whelan is a white, male, ex marine, so he's a -3. She's 6 full points more valuable than him.

Once upon a time I thought that I cared about what was going on here in the world. That thought disappeared like a fart in a hurricane. Let's go Brandon show us what you got. If you are not a lesbeen or just queer you don't have a place in this failed experiment. Happy holidays don't drink and shoot your television.

If only they fought so hard to free everyone locked up stateside for simple Marijuana charges……

She hates this country. She fits in great with the Democratic Party.

Send her back bring back the Marine!
c'mon chant with me!!!
You know it's weird but I am just happy that an American is no longer in the clutches of an authoritarian regime. I would suggest people join me in celebrating that, rather than using this as an occasion to launch a tirade of WAAAAAAAH about orthogonal petty discontents.

Best of luck, as always.

You know it's weird but I am just happy that an American is no longer in the clutches of an authoritarian regime. I would suggest people join me in celebrating that, rather than using this as an occasion to launch a tirade of WAAAAAAAH about orthogonal petty discontents.

Best of luck, as always.
I'd gladly give her back to Russia. And I wouldn't shed a tear.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top