JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MEH...BIG DEAL ......we have American citizens that sell out the sovereignty of our country and run for potus....

segal is just trying to remain relevant....hang out and do guy stuff with Putin or play dates with Barry:rolleyes:

I for one dont agree with dual citizenship, if your an American then thats the country you live in and are for", how can you have dual citizenship and be loyal to both?... this guy made millions of $$ in America and now its not good enough for him?

cant ride the fence, your either an American or your not, you cant complain about our politics and choose to still enjoy the benefits and earn an income here, as far as im concerned if Seagal loves Russia so much than he should renounce his citizenship from USA and go enjoy Putin and his dreary weather full time!

Man, this thread is much ado about nothing. Seagal is an over the hill action hero. He is no longer getting any big movie roles. Hasn't for quite a few years, in fact. Since the turn of the century, a number of his films were so minor that they went straight to video, and did not even air in theaters.

And why all of this fear and hatred of Russia? This sounds like hysteria that has been whipped up by mainstream media. China and reactionary Islam are by far our biggest threats today. The Soviet Union collapsed, with its extra provinces going back to being independent. And all of eastern Europe, which used to be part of Russia's Warsaw Pact alliance to counter NATO? They are now all either already a member of NATO, or are in the process of joining NATO.

Putin has always been a big fan of Aikido and Judo. He is actually one of the few leaders in the world with any athletic ability, and he uses martial arts as part of his fitness training. He has been a fan of Seagal for a long time.

I know that Seagal recently signed a contract to be the spokesperson for Wargaming.net, the world's biggest online wargaming company, which is based in Russia. I suspect that the citizenship will make traveling to Russia much easier, and probably give him some income tax breaks too for this new job.

Here is another ad, which was released just two days ago. Wargaming.net is popular world wide, with servers located all over the world. And Seagal remains more popular in other parts of the world. Some of this small films that went straight to video here, were released in theaters overseas.

seaga;1.jpg

Last Edited:
So that means we currently have a non-American as POTUS, and likely a repeat after this Tuesday... :(
Man, this thread is much ado about nothing. Seagal is an over the hill action hero. He is no longer getting any big movie roles. Hasn't for quite a few years, in fact. Since the turn of the century, a number of his films were so minor that they went straight to video, and did not even air in theaters.

And why all of this fear and hatred of Russia? This sounds like hysteria that has been whipped up by mainstream media. China and reactionary Islam are by far our biggest threats today. The Soviet Union collapsed, with its extra provinces going back to being independent. And all of eastern Europe, which used to be part of Russia's Warsaw Pact alliance to counter NATO? They are now all either already a member of NATO, or are in the process of joining NATO.

Putin has always been a big fan of Aikido and Judo. He is actually one of the few leaders in the world with any athletic ability, and he uses martial arts as part of his fitness training. He has been a fan of Seagal for a long time.

I know that Seagal recently signed a contract to be the spokesperson for Wargaming.net, the world's biggest online wargaming company, which is based in Russia. I suspect that the citizenship will make traveling to Russia much easier, and probably give him some income tax breaks too for this new job.

Here is another ad, which was released just two days ago. Wargaming.net is popular world wide, with servers located all over the world. And Seagal remains more popular in other parts of the world. Some of this small films that went straight to video here, were released in theaters overseas.

View attachment 321519
When the soviet union came apart everyone was happy without thinking about consequences of having to deal with a larger number of countries and factions that had nueclear weapons so life did not get easier it became much more complicated. I was serving at Trident Training Facility at the time and though we felt like we won we knew better. Now Russia by itself is not a problem but Putins exspansion into the Ukraine and Georgia by many is felt as a indication of future events
Putin needed control of the crimean penusula because Russia lacks warm water ports. Most Russian ports are in cold areas meaning ice and the need for Ice Breakers. I am actually surprised it took Putin so long to take that port. It was writing on the wall. Russia wants to return to its greatness and Putin is leading thr charge
Just look at his milatary build up. Our next president is going to need to stop him

We just over reached into traditional Russian controlled territory when the Soviet Union fell apart. Now that Russia has regained a working government they are doing what Russia always does and that is exert influence and control over its neighbors.

The Crimea was not part of the Ukraine nor was it traditionally part of Ukraine. It was an autonomous republic within Ukraine with a mostly ethnic Russian majority . When Ukraine started overtures towards NATO or EU membership Russia took control of the Crimean Region through a proxy pro Russian Crimean armed force. The astonishing thing is only that it took Russia as long to act as it did. When Russians talk of the Ukrainian leadership the term I have heard the most often is "Fascist" . Nothing gets a Russian blood boiling faster than the specter of fascism.

If we expect the Russian borders to remain static we are fools.

We just over reached into traditional Russian controlled territory when the Soviet Union fell apart. Now that Russia has regained a working government they are doing what Russia always does and that is exert influence and control over its neighbors.

The Crimea was not part of the Ukraine nor was it traditionally part of Ukraine. It was an autonomous republic within Ukraine with a mostly ethnic Russian majority . When Ukraine started overtures towards NATO or EU membership Russia took control of the Crimean Region through a proxy pro Russian Crimean armed force. The astonishing thing is only that it took Russia as long to act as it did. When Russians talk of the Ukrainian leadership the term I have heard the most often is "Fascist" . Nothing gets a Russian blood boiling faster than the specter of fascism.

If we expect the Russian borders to remain static we are fools.
My research indicates the crimean pennisula was wothin the botder of country of Ukraine yet you indicate it was not. How can this be? It was not its own country.

You know there are other reasons that some people establish dual citizenship besides divided loyalties. As for Seagal..who cares, he's just another philosophical hedonist out of Hollytopia.

On the practical side though, some countries make it nearly impossible to own real property by non-citizens. Dual citizenship by a person of native decent can be a strategy for those who wish to maintain a secondary residence near the folks. A simple end-run around over-regulation back in the old country.

Last Edited:
My research indicates the crimean pennisula was wothin the botder of country of Ukraine yet you indicate it was not. How can this be? It was not its own country.

it was an autonomous region within the borders of Ukraine. We have nothing like that here so its hard to wrap your mind around. Closest thing we might have here would be an Indian reservation but without federal control. Ethnicity in general is a very difficult concept for most Americans to grasp. We equate it with race but its something else entirely. The overwhelming majority of the residents of the Crimean Peninsula and of large sections of Eastern Ukraine consider themselves Russian, speak Russian and are what they consider to be ethnically Russian. The Crimea had been part of the Russian Empire and filled with Russians by Russia. In the 50's the peninsula had been ceded to the Ukrainian local government because in the Soviet era it didnt matter. The Ukraine was part of the USSR and the local Oblast ( The State i.e. Russia or Ukraine ) was in direct control but Oblast control was secondary to central control. This annexation of the Crimean Peninsula by the Russians is just what they see as a correction to the map. It nothing to do with wanting a warm water port either. The Russians had already retained a navy base in the Crimea and Russian Navy bases are as much commercial centers as they are Military centers.

Last Edited:
I for one dont agree with dual citizenship, if your an American then thats the country you live in and are for", how can you have dual citizenship and be loyal to both?... this guy made millions of $$ in America and now its not good enough for him?

cant ride the fence, your either an American or your not, you cant complain about our politics and choose to still enjoy the benefits and earn an income here, as far as im concerned if Seagal loves Russia so much than he should renounce his citizenship from USA and go enjoy Putin and his dreary weather full time!
Putin has said, "If you want World War 111 vote for Hillary!" Putin has also said, "he could work with Trump!"

I was born in Germany while my dad was in the U.S Military and have a dual German/American citizenship. I also did my time in the U.S Military, I am proud of my dual citizenship and resent the fact that you think I can't be loyal to both. With that said if I had to choose I wouldn't hesitate to stand proud as an American :s0160:

my post was not intended to offend people in your circumstance, it was in reference to a man who made his fame and fortune making B rated movies in America and now wants to become a Russian citizen, a country which is not a US ally.

I understand there are alot of people who have left dangerous countries and come to the US for sanctuary and a better life" i understand family's of US military who were born in other countries due to a father being stationed at bases outside of the United states, this is a totally different circumstance.

Steven Seagal is a US citizen who chose to turn his back on a Country who allowed him the freedom and free will" to succeed at an occupation of his choice, try doing that in a communist country! i would respect his decision if he renounced his US citizenship, that would show his sincerity of his decision but he wants his cake and eat it too!

I just wonder what he has to say about trump and his supposed dealings with Putin. Would he vote for him or be a Hippocrate and despises him like other Hollywood types. :s0076::s0076::s0076:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top