JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know it's weird but I am just happy that an American is no longer in the clutches of an authoritarian regime. I would suggest people join me in celebrating that, rather than using this as an occasion to launch a tirade of WAAAAAAAH about orthogonal petty discontents.

Best of luck, as always.
I believe we would be celebrating for the wrong reason would we be so happy and celebrate if they were returning Jeffrey Dahmer ?

Someone that has served their country deserves way more than a washed-out female basketball player not because she is female/lesbian but someone that actually was willing to fight for us our country !

Someone that has served their country deserves way more than a washed-out female basketball player not because she is female/lesbian but someone that actually was willing to fight for us our country !
Signed that line and served his country (aka selfless service) vs. an entitled little brat who bounces a ball and legitimately broke a law.

Whatever happened to responsibility and accountability for your actions.

Biden likes dead/locked up service members. Look at the afghan pull out.

You know it's weird but I am just happy that an American is no longer in the clutches of an authoritarian regime. I would suggest people join me in celebrating that, rather than using this as an occasion to launch a tirade of WAAAAAAAH about orthogonal petty discontents.

Best of luck, as always.
Really, stupidity SHOULD have a price. I have nothing against anything else about her. She has a right to do and say as she wishes...while she is here. Had she tried that stunt in some other countries, it would be public execution, so she was getting off relatively easy compared to that.

I don't wish her ill will, but I hope others learn from her arrogance and poor judgment. In my opinion, she did not warrant a full court press to get her back, but the same effort any other American in her situation would. Or the Afghans and American civilians that were promised a ride home from their situation.

Really, stupidity SHOULD have a price. I have nothing against anything else about her. She has a right to do and say as she wishes...while she is here. Had she tried that stunt in some other countries, it would be public execution, so she was getting off relatively easy compared to that.

I don't wish her ill will, but I hope others learn from her arrogance and poor judgment. In my opinion, she did not warrant a full court press to get her back, but the same effort any other American in her situation would. Or the Afghans and American civilians that were promised a ride home from their situation.
She should try it with Singapore next.

You don't learn if you always get a "Get out of jail free card" simply because of what you do or how you identify…..

Pain retains.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads