JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the soviet union came apart everyone was happy without thinking about consequences of having...

Change that to, when Sadamm...

No one in control ever wants to talk about what comes next. Just, look what I did. Our foreign policy symbol should be Wiley Coyote, from the Road Runner cartoon. His plans always seem logical until they are put in play. Turns out all along he just really needed a wife. My wife had kept me out of the hospital and jail many times for thibking about doing stupid stuff.

you cant have two masters the question becomes which one takes priority
Easy, whoever benefits you more. This isn't some new thing, been done in the long time agos too.

Honestly, Steven Segal having dual citizenship isn't an issue. What role of significance does he have in the U.S? Some actor that isn't really relevant? Not a significant role IMHO.

I once saw Steven Segal at Denver International airport some time after his action hero superstar shine had worn off.

He reminded me of one of those Easter Island statues made of ham.

E

#1) Now only Russians will have to see his gawd awful movies.
#2) That fake doctorate he pretended he had will be good now.
#3) One less over the hill Hollywood scuzball.
I see only upsides to this.

If he has brothers or sisters and they move there as well ... Does that mean the Russia now has a Flock of Seagals? ...:D
( I'd say I'm sorry for the bad joke ... But I'm not! )
Andy

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top