JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know about you, but in 10 years in the US Military, I never once observed a Lt Col staying in the same barracks as newly activated troops

I know my father never did (Lt Col RET)

more than likely he died of a 9mm to the head due to the political fallout

"The Russian MoD claimed that the death toll of the strike is now 89, including a deputy regimental commander, Lieutenant Colonel Bachurin."

The Ukrainians claim there were over 600 Russians in the school structure at the time of the strike
this information came from electronic monitoring that detected that many active cell phones in that location, just after midnight on the first
but my son says there is a logical explanation
the Russians turned on 600 cell phones, put them in the back of a truck
and had a soldier drive the truck around the school for half an hour just to deceive the Ukrainian

The Ukrainians claim there were over 600 Russians in the school structure at the time of the strike
this information came from electronic monitoring that detected that many active cell phones in that location, just after midnight on the first
but my son says there is a logical explanation
the Russians turned on 600 cell phones, put them in the back of a truck
and had a soldier drive the truck around the school for half an hour just to deceive the Ukrainian
The problem with that theory is that the Russian Army couldn't gather up that many cell phones without taking personal phones from their soldiers. Trying to take personal cell phones would lead to widespread mutiny, which would be impossible to hide. Also a shortage of 9MM Tokarev ammunition.

The Russians are trying not to count the dead because then they have to pay a death bonus to the family. So they like to put as many casualties as possible into the "missing" category, kind of like with the sinking of the Moskva, supposedly it took two direct hits from big anti ship missiles, then there was a fire, it took on water and sank hours later, with only a couple of dead, amazing.

since private Mercenary groups such as Wagner Group are illegal in russia, their dead can not be buried in Russian cemeteries
Wagner says they recruited 600 prisoners, yet they only issued pardons to 24
you do the math

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany