JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lyman Lubricator Heater 115 Volt

Product Information

Shop more Lyman products The Lyman Lube Sizer Heater was designed for today's high temperature lubes. It heats the Lube Sizer to the right temperature allowing smooth, effortless bullet lubrication. This plate is bolted beneath the sizer and is drilled and tapped for Lyman 450 (not 4500), RCBS, SAECO and Star Lube Sizers. Mounting hardware included.

Star sizers are so worth the extra $.

IIRC it should bolt on just fine. If you're going to buy a new sizer, why not just buy one of the other ones out there? I know the star is the simplest of them out there, but it's also crazy expensive.

I have a Lyman sizer now. I like the way the bullet drops out of the bottom on the Star this eliminates one stroke. Wish there would be another one that would do the same thing for less of cost.

I ordered a Star luber sizer today. They are 20 weeks out. He said that it may not be that long. I guess I may have it by Christmas. In the mean time I guess I will have to use my old sizer.

On a Star luber sizer is it like the Lyman where you have to us different top punches for different bullets. When I ordered my Star the salesman didn't say anything about top punches.

It will come with a punch that will fit 9mm/380 and larger. If you want something smaller like 224 for cast 22's, then you'll need a smaller die. Being that they go in nose first, they are all pushed on the flat bottom with a flat punch.

Thanks for the information I will be sizing 44's. I wish that they were not back logged so much.

This is the best forum that I have ever been on. Usually someone will give you information within a day or sooner.

Yes I ordered one. I ordered a 430 die. I slugged my gun and it came out to 429. I have been shooting some bullets that I ordered that are 430 and my Lyman sizer, sizes the bullets at 429. As far I can tell there is no difference. If I had a gun vise where the gun doesn't move then I may be able to tell. I am shooting from sand bags .

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top