JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a de facto standard magazine, as it is the most common, cheapest choice and the one that comes in the box with most semiautomatic rifles. That it is standard is not reasonably arguable.

What is it that you think we all should have instead of 30 round magazines and why? Please elaborate on your position.
Exactly, The internet is to technical for citizens nor do they need it. A Quill & parchment is what you need. Good Lord, who actually thinks like that?

Where do we draw the line and say enough bump stocks now this kind of crap!
None of this will change until the tree of liberty is refreshed with the blood of tyrants. I'm not advocating for violence. I'm simply stating a fact as there are no repercussions for the subjugation of rights. And the system has become so corrupt and so dysfunctional there is no way the republic can be restored from the inside. I'd love to be wrong on this. But I don't think I am.

guys this is crazy!! think about this... this is what i understand of the situation...guy first gets his guns taken via redflag. then almost gets raided for a 30round mag but a bunch of patriots swarm and disrupt everything and flood the 911 line with calls...police encrypt their radios, social media starts getting neutered and hijacked by the .gov but everyone knows it has as we arent as dumb as we look lol. THERE HAS TO BE more to this. IF social media is getting hijacked then that tells me there is SOMETHING .gov is tryin to hide. ALL OVER A 30rnd MAG?????

my o my, my tinfoil hat game is strong right now

None of this will change until the tree of liberty is refreshed with the blood of tyrants. I'm not advocating for violence. I'm simply stating a fact as there are no repercussions for the subjugation of rights. And the system has become so corrupt and so dysfunctional there is no way the republic can be restored from the inside. I'd love to be wrong on this. But I don't think I am.
You're not wrong, The Government is the servant and the People are it's master. To many have forgotten or have had their heads filled with mush.

guys this is crazy!! think about this... this is what i understand of the situation...guy first gets his guns taken via redflag. then almost gets raided for a 30round mag but a bunch of patriots swarm and disrupt everything and flood the 911 line with calls...police encrypt their radios, social media starts getting neutered and hijacked by the .gov but everyone knows it has as we arent as dumb as we look lol. THERE HAS TO BE more to this. IF social media is getting hijacked then that tells me there is SOMETHING .gov is tryin to hide. ALL OVER A 30rnd MAG?????

Agreed they have gone to far! How dare them! Throw them over seas and make them fight

Its almost like they don't want people organizing and communicating or something.
Especially when they see some random IG account getting 82k people adding as time goes on.

Curious, is this in upstate NY? Can't be in NYC right?

This location is at least 5hrs from Fort Drum and a few hours from Syracuse.

Fort Drum to Mahopac

Is he still active duty or was he discharged?

Cuz I can tell ya thats not a standard 11B IOTV kit hes wearing in the IG pics they've shown. Also like to know the rank too. Because if hes still on active duty and married living outside the B's a 5hour drive daily to get to/from base for morning formation before PT at 0700 is gonna be a helluva thing when your release time varies daily. Usually around 5pm but not always you would be cut from duty. Plus its NY so not exactly cheap as the BAH stipend only covers so much depending on rank tbh.

As such if its just over a 30 round mag how could he not explain that its from his unit if he is still active duty? Not to mention the incident this would cause among his unit as it technically means state is confiscating government property. $10 also says the Blue Falcon who reported him was probably nailing this guys wife too, exactly what BF's do best!

Last Edited:

Police showed up with a large show of force and ability to shut down cell phone access over one guy and a 30 round mag. I think they might have showed their hand a little too much with this. If you are going to set up a system for confiscation that'd how you do it. Time to add a 2 way radio to the emergency bag.

Police showed up with a large show of force and ability to shut down cell phone access over one guy and a 30 round mag. I think they might have showed their hand a little too much with this. If you are going to set up a system for confiscation that'd how you do it. Time to add a 2 way radio to the emergency bag.

Careful you won't get far!

We used this to stop cell phones and little walkie talkie trigger mechanisms. Basically anything with a communication signal minus our own equipment would be blocked.

https://www.srcinc.com/what-we-do/ew/crew-duke.html

Remember Maeheur?

Im in no way advocating for the reason they did it in the first place. Just remember that they have the eyes in the sky, encrypted coms, the legal full autos, suppressors and hide behind alphabet based names.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top