JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those aren't too difficult to make.... couple cut lemons, some salt water, a paper-clip, and a 9-volt battery.

;):D
ok MacGyver.

Forgot bubblegum so when you finish kicking arse you have something else to do.

There also seem to be a lot of reports on how law enforcement was able to shut down and suppress information.
Are you on the correct forum mike?

Anyway,

The police used cell phone blockers to lock down an entire city block to prevent anyone is the crowd from licestreaming what was going on
The scanner chatter also went completely silent which means they moved it off onto a trunked/encrypted system of some sort. Just interesting to note their capability.

I do not consider a 30 round magazine a "standard" magazine for a normal citizen to need.

Several questions then...

What is a normal citizen?
Who defines normal?
Who defines and determines need?
How is it the business of anyone else what I do or do not own so long as I acquire it via my honest labor?
If a person individually feels no need to own a 30-round magazine are they free to choose not to own one?
Why is it up to someone else to determine how I am best able to defend myself, my family and my community?
Is due process no longer the standard for denying individuals their rights to private property and self defense?
What other rights should be denied without due process?

If we're going to travel the dark path, we should make our first steps with clarity.

Para Proelium

Last Edited:
There also seem to be a lot of reports on how law enforcement was able to shut down and suppress information.

The scanner chatter also went completely silent which means they moved it off onto a trunked/encrypted system of some sort. Just interesting to note their capability.
ive heard sites like facebook, reddit and twitter all have been neutered too.

Put your full faith in Government...Our Forefathers would be rolling in their graves.
Is this NWFA or TTGFOP Thank The Government For Our Privileges. Unbelievable.

@L84Cabo

i was on there earlier. now, some of the people on there think his page has been compromised fyi

I do not consider a 30 round magazine a "standard" magazine for a normal citizen to need
It is a de facto standard magazine, as it is the most common, cheapest choice and the one that comes in the box with most semiautomatic rifles. That it is standard is not reasonably arguable.

What is it that you think we all should have instead of 30 round magazines and why? Please elaborate on your position.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top