JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm holding out for the Full since I'm already over 18 months into this thing I don't figure the Speedy part applies. But, Thanks Anyway.:):):)

The speedy part is meant for being under a year because I know how long any surgery dealing with feet takes, my cavewoman had problems after surgery since she didn't follow Dr.s orders..... go figure:p:p:p

I got a new gen 4 Glock 17 (not on sale) and 1000 9mm blazer for 170. Didn't see any local deals on reloading stuff so the ammo made since to me. Is there any discount codes for Amazon so I could be my bullet molds?
IMG_20171124_111150698.jpg

Ok so I did get something...

My wife said my new too me 870 express super was my Black Friday gift:rolleyes:.

So I talked with LuckySG and he was awesome enough to give these too me just for driving out and drooling on some of his guns:

IMG_2142.JPG

Very cool guy:cool:

Because I was not looking in ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!!!!!! This sale is as good as it gets (until someone posts them for $8.99)!!!!!:eek::p
For those who do not click on the bait they are $10.40 each with free shipping over $50.

Magpul PMAG 20rd AR15 GEN M3 Magazine Black

My Pmag sale dance!!!!!:s0073::s0056::s0023:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it!

Picked up some Magpul AK74 mags, some cheek risers & some quick release sling mount kits (those stupid little nuts that must be made of GOLD or something that go in Magpul stocks).

Saved over $60, plus free shipping.

I wasn't going to go anywhere today but then I remembered that my kids needed new sneakers. So I went over to Freddy's. When I got there I got the best dang parking spot ever, right across from the front door where the shoe dept is. Found four pairs of nice sneakers that were 70% off. So it only cost around a hundred bucks with a couple of sock bundles.
In and out in about thirty minutes. Done.
I'm still drooling over that parking spot luck. I was the Fred Meyer mac daddy. I could feel the dagger like stares of the parking lot vultures as I pulled me Tahoe into it. That was better than the cheap sneakers. Lol.

IMG_20171124_142405.jpg

All I got today was/is an aching body from cleaning all day in the garage. This is going to be a several day project, I'm afraid.

I might go buy a new revolver tomorrow.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top