JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about the router? Do you already have one? Getting one? Caveman mentioned the DeWalt was a good choice. I've got a full size Craftsman router, but it really isn't the right tool for this, so I'll need to get one of the smaller ones.

Anyone needs a full size router in good condition, I'll make you a good deal ;)

I have four routers two big ones, a plunge router and a small one. I will probably use my full size dewalt to be honest. It is just the nicest and smoothest running one.

My two best trout of the year. Fished half a day on a local creek, trying out a relatively new rod (got in September) specifically for Czech style nymph fishing. Got was my best ever fish from that particular creek about 10 minutes into fishing. After noon, I decided I'd been satisfied on the creek and headed out to Hagg Lake to try for a November bass. Did not get any bass, but did get a fat rainbow on a bass fly none the less. Two best trout of the year from two bodies of water on one day. Could not have asked for more, really. Only money spent was on parking at the lake ;)

Went out and helped my friend cut two cords of firewood. Three men ,two boys and a girl finished in three hours.He bought lunch after.I am looking forward to our next outing.

Could have used a safe, but no shopping for me - need to conserve cash. Did buy some toys a little while ago.
It was a good Friday - not black. Woke up to bright stars above the Tillamook.
Another day above ground and a chance to set right that which isn't.
A full day of hunting, sun up to sun down -- confirmed without a doubt, I am vegetarian as far as hunting goes.
Chatted and laughed with another hunter at our lack of success and we both recognized how lucky we are.
It was a good day, and for that I am thankful.

I might go buy a new revolver tomorrow.

I did. S&W Model 69 44Mag. Kinda itchin to shoot it.

Mod 69.jpg

There is a $50 rebate, too!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads