JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And now people like me who make six figures a year, had zero debt, excellent credit, had the 20% in cash, had a cash reserve on hand, have to jump through hoops for months to get a mortgage approved and the property approved and so on - for a median priced property where the mortgage would cost less per month than what I was already paying in rent for over a year.

This makes it hard for people who are qualified to get into the market.

Before they made it too easy, and now they are over-reacting and making it too hard.

We will all soon praise Allah and Sharia law when it becomes law of the land , it will shock into reality all the libtards, women and gays who supported the politicians who used them as useful idiots in gaining power and ushering in Muslim rule to this country.

I'm 33 and i feel damn near crippled. I'm impressed you all made it to 50-60!

I think having a good diet, working out and keeping your body muscles in good working order, not just cardio but also the muscles to carry yourself around, and keeping the stress low (good luck).

I have been involved in some, what I call reverse racism, and it sucks to be a better, more skilled worker and not get a job because your white. Okay so know all we did was make racism legal as long as your doing it to the right people.

As to that ~Video~ "blogs.berkeley.edu/author/ihaney-lopez" will be an eye opener...

Ian, the dear man, is a Professor at Berkely, and I am supposed to accept "his" thinking ???

"I don't Think So, Tim" comes to mind :rolleyes:

He is in fact, a professor On:

Ian Haney Lopez, John H. Boalt professor of law
240.jpg
Ian Haney Lopez is the John H. Boalt Professor of Law at the University of California, Berkeley, where he teaches in the areas of race and constitutional law. He has published ground breaking books on the social, and specifically legal, construction of race: Racism on Trial: The Chicano Fight for Justice (Harvard/Belknap 2003) documents how police violence not only radicalized but racialized Mexican-American activists during the late 1960s, helping to spark the development of a non-white Chicano identity. White by Law: The Legal Construction of Race (NYU 1996, revised ed. 2006) details judicial efforts to interpret the "white person" prerequisite in place in U.S. naturalization law until 1952.

Professor Haney Lopez also edited an anthology titled Race, Law and Society (Ashgate 2006), and co-edited After the War on Crime: Race, Democracy, and a New Reconstruction (NYU 2008). His numerous articles have appeared in, among others, the Stanford Law Review, Yale Law Journal, California Law Review, and Pennsylvania Law Review. His work has also been featured in more than two dozen anthologies and encyclopedias, and he has published opinion pieces in The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times.

Haney Lopez previously taught at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, visited at Yale Law School, and was a Rockefeller Fellow in Law and Humanities at Stanford University.

His current research examines the emergence and operation of colorblindness in U.S. constitutional law as a harbinger of a new racial ideology aimed at legitimating and preserving the racial status quo.

Posts by Ian Haney Lopez
rss-white.gif RSS

6-9-11 Politics & Law: What's on your mind? Blind spot: How reactionary colorblindness has infected our courts and our politics

Race, and If I may share my Opinion, anti-white, by nature of The Topic he teaches....

And, so, I say, Nah, I won't accept His Views, as he wants Me to ~tollerate~ And or Compromise... Both issues that are So Liberal as to be insulting... And the Reason that Sstrand wrote What he Wrote...

But back to the POV of the thread... :rolleyes:

I will not bow to mecca, or any Other spot on Earth. The bumper stickers that say Co-Exist, have no Real Understanding, of those who use the Crescent Moon & Star, and their desires.

Put simply: every single religion On Earth is Willing & has to Some degree, Co-Existed with all others... With the Exception of the Crescent&Star folks...

All any body needs to do, is read the History of Mohammed, and his ancestory... To aquire a good Sound Understanding, Why they are different, than Hindu's, Sikh's, Jew's, Buddhist's, Zorastrian's, Bahai's, and Christians.... And that does not mention all the smaller Location Specific religions (I am using lower case ~r's~ On purpose for religion)

I do not practice a religion. I have a Faith. Which I practise.

In my life, I have Prevented Racial Riots in Viet Nam, I have no Biggotry in my more's (or social constructs, if that pleases you, rather than the word ~more's~...).

• I do have Biases.
  • I do study "mankind".
  • I do not blindly accept anything
  • Anybody.
  • Etc.
Nor will I allow someone to label me, if that label does not fit.

Sstrand, you are correct in your post.

philip
Of BoonDocks, a cultural as well as Geographical concept.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top