JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have questions. I'll start by pulling numbers out of my azz, but you'll see the point. So enough fentanyl for 3.8 million overdoses. Lets say that half of a lethal dose is a regular dose. That makes 7.6 million doses. Now lets say there are 10,000 users in Potland. That's 7800 doses per addict, enough for two doses per day everyday for every addict for over ten years. And this is only one of several, perhaps dozens,( hundreds??) of people doing the same thing. There simply can't be that big of a market for that crap. What am I missing??
There are much more than just 10,000 fentanyl users in this state.

Don't forget that dealers are lacing other things with it to force their buyers into addiction, as well as passing it off as other drugs using pill presses. You think you are getting someone's Valium they had left over from a prescription and next thing you know you've OD on fentanyl instead. Not all of the casualties of fentanyl knew that's what they were getting.

Not defending people's bad choices, but kids gonna experiment with things they think are relatively harmless, or adults without med care will look for other ways to self medicate/regulate during rough times such as the sudden loss of a spouse or similar, and this poison gets them when they least expect it.

What gets me is 5 year old kids picking it up in the park etc. if it's given out like candy it will be everywhere. I read in Pdx there have been a lots of kids aged 1-3 dying cuz they found it in their home and put it in their mouth.

Pic of how much is a lethal dose:

C451BB37-E762-4319-B762-A80A04BCB617.jpeg

In the air in buses that someone mentioned earlier:

Last Edited:
Sometimes in war, casualties occur in the civilian populations.
I said nothing demeaning or insulting about our soldiers or armed forces for crying out loud.

Not defending people's bad choices, but kids gonna experiment with things they think are relatively harmless,
Kids without proper guidance, maybe. From a very young age my Father warned me about hard drugs and taught me about the ill effects on health and one's life. I was NEVER tempted to "experiment" with them. Proper parenting prevents piss poor choices.

Kids without proper guidance, maybe. From a very young age my Father warned me about hard drugs and taught me about the ill effects on health and one's life. I was NEVER tempted to "experiment" with them. Proper parenting prevents piss poor choices.
Not necessarily. You can't project your live experiences onto other people's life experiences.

I've known a few people who became junkies who came from great homes with great loving parents who tried their best raise well disciplined responsible children.

Stuff on the street isnt powerful enough. Best solution at this point is just let them OD, it is inevitable.

Narcan might save them 1 or 2, but it is only prolonging their slow death.

Not necessarily. You can't project your live experiences onto other people's life experiences.

I've known a few people who became junkies who came from great homes with great loving parents who tried their best raise well disciplined responsible children.
Awwwww......Come On Man
He's talking about my son (Hunter), Rrrright?
WAIT, Wait, wait.....

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

There are always "outliers" but, good homes tend to create good kids. Bad homes tend to create people who will soon be in the system one way or another. There is always some kids that come from horrific homes and make a good life for themselves and some kids who had every chance and turn to crap. They are the outliers though. The VAST majority of crime by young men they came from a home with no father. The liberals have destroyed several generations with this having the gov take the place of the father.

There are always "outliers" but, good homes tend to create good kids. Bad homes tend to create people who will soon be in the system one way or another. There is always some kids that come from horrific homes and make a good life for themselves and some kids who had every chance and turn to crap. They are the outliers though. The VAST majority of crime by young men they came from a home with no father. The liberals have destroyed several generations with this having the gov take the place of the father.
For sure. I'm just saying a good home can still turn out a monster.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top