JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They need to take his stash and make condensed pills to distribute through the homeless camps. Purge this epidemic once and for all.
Your post might be considered inappropriate by some, but to me it would be more humane to just let the users end their own suffering with a quick lethal dose than to drag out their inevitable death into months or even years..at a great cost to the medical/ hospital community keeping addicts alive

I personally am sick of these drug addicted freeloading leaches. Law doesn't deal with or protect us from them.
Just this week a group of RV bums took up shop outside a Data center we are building In Hillsboro ( I work night shift) three times this week they have climbed the fence and been caught creeping around out cars/trucks, passed out in the porta johns, stealing materials. Around 2 in the morning they are out stumbling around like zombies on the road. At this point I don't even see them as people.
Three months ago I almost hit a bum dressed in black running down the middle of the I5 Delta park exit at 3am who was yelling at cars.
Wednesday this week my family and I were harassed by a crack head in the Jantzn Beach Target parking lot while walking inside. The obese rent a cop standing in the shade by his ornamental sidewalk SUV was too busy on his cell phone to deal with the situation.
I personally hope stronger, cheaper, narcan resistant fentanyl become readily available for those addicted to it.

I have questions. I'll start by pulling numbers out of my azz, but you'll see the point. So enough fentanyl for 3.8 million overdoses. Lets say that half of a lethal dose is a regular dose. That makes 7.6 million doses. Now lets say there are 10,000 users in Potland. That's 7800 doses per addict, enough for two doses per day everyday for every addict for over ten years. And this is only one of several, perhaps dozens,( hundreds??) of people doing the same thing. There simply can't be that big of a market for that crap. What am I missing??

Last Edited:
I have questions. I'll start by pulling numbers out of my azz, but you'll see the point. So enough fentanyl for 3.8 million does. Lets say that half of a lethal dose is a regular dose. That makes 7.6 million doses. Now lets say there are 10,000 users in Potland. That's 7800 doses per addict, enough for two doses per day everyday for every addict for over ten years. And this is only one of several, perhaps dozens,( hundreds??) of people doing the same thing. There simply can't be that big of a market for that crap. What am I missing??
Not that you want to but, head down to the places where the zombies hang out and you will see an amazing sight. hordes of them wandering around high and looking for more. The next step above them is the people who are using this stuff and not yet at rock bottom. Often get addicted and then can often for a while maintain a job and such while feeding the addiction. Above that is the party people. Those using this as a party drug. It has gotten so cheap there is a LOT of that going on. Problems are 1 its easy to get addicted too. 2 its SUPER easy to OD on both by causal users and more experienced users. There is a hell of a market for it. :(

Not that you want to but, head down to the places where the zombies hang out and you will see an amazing sight. hordes of them wandering around high and looking for more. The next step above them is the people who are using this stuff and not yet at rock bottom. Often get addicted and then can often for a while maintain a job and such while feeding the addiction. Above that is the party people. Those using this as a party drug. It has gotten so cheap there is a LOT of that going on. Problems are 1 its easy to get addicted too. 2 its SUPER easy to OD on both by causal users and more experienced users. There is a hell of a market for it. :(
Seems like lots of teens dying of it from party use now. Here a 5 year old found bags of it in laurelhurst park and showed them to her mommy. Looks like candy im sure to some small kids. I've heard that 66% of overdoses nationwide are from fentanyl now.

I have questions. I'll start by pulling numbers out of my azz, but you'll see the point. So enough fentanyl for 3.8 million overdoses. Lets say that half of a lethal dose is a regular dose. That makes 7.6 million doses. Now lets say there are 10,000 users in Potland. That's 7800 doses per addict, enough for two doses per day everyday for every addict for over ten years. And this is only one of several, perhaps dozens,( hundreds??) of people doing the same thing. There simply can't be that big of a market for that crap. What am I missing??
It's everywhere. It's in weed, vape pens and the long lines for $10 coffee tell me it's in the coffee.

Lul

One guy carrying around the capability to kill 3 million people, and all that will happen is he will get prison time, maybe snitch on a couple of names that further investigations may bear fruit. We know where this stuff is being made, and aren't doing much about it.

If one guy was found in downtown Manhattan carrying a suitcase nuke (ok, ok, a van-cased nuke) and you knew where the nuke came from, what do you think the response would be?

<tin foil hat off now>

And they want to restrict my magazines to 10 rounds, put me in jail for 10 years.
Another GREAT example of this is playing out in Seattle right now. Bus drivers and those who use the bus have been complaining about scum sitting on the bus smoking that crap and Police are told to do nothing. City counsel who of course do not ride the bus claim its harmless. Get on the bus and light up a cigarette and watch how fast they arrest you. Again though the people who live there just keep asking for more of this. :(

The components for fentanyl are from our adversaries in China, they ship it to the Cartels in Mexico where it is batched up and turned into a cash crop. It is then deployed into the USA and Canada. The concerted efforts have killed off well over 100k people. In my simple mind, these folks are casualties of war, because it is a war.

Imagine if that batch of fentanyl made it into Bull run. It may only be a matter of time.

The components for fentanyl are from our adversaries in China, they ship it to the Cartels in Mexico where it is batched up and turned into a cash crop. It is then deployed into the USA and Canada. The concerted efforts have killed off well over 100k people. In my simple mind, these folks are casualties of war, because it is a war.

Imagine if that batch of fentanyl made it into Bull run. It may only be a matter of time.
Those who died from it are casualties of their own stupidity.
Don't degrade someone who selflessly gave their life while in uniform serving their country.

You actually see crackheads in the same class as the veterans that died in service?
This is exactly the problem America. Nobody takes responsibility for their own actions. Chinese people didn't come to America and force feed these degenerate animals drugs that make them kill them selves.

You actually see crackheads in the same class as the veterans that died in service?
This is exactly the problem America. Nobody takes responsibility for their own actions. Chinese people didn't come to America and force feed these degenerate animals drugs that make them kill them selves.
No one said or implied anything of the sort.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top