JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I admit I haven't been shooting for a few months, but I've got hundreds of rounds through my pistol, and quite a few through the shotgun and .17 HMR. Have two .22LR guns I haven't fired yet though, but finally found some ammo for them, at least enough that I can spare some for practice and have enough left on hand if I need them. I've only been a gun owner since November though! Oh, and I have some .223/5.56 on hand too finally, and mags for them... too bad my AR upper is still on backorder!

so how would you feel standing next to someone that did 21 years military and others were never in? how would you feel standing next to same guy that has 3 SKS and 3 mosin nagant rifles and some 50 cal cans of bullets? would you stay and load clips and magazines for him? would you bring him a glass of water and a bacon sammich, and say as his 1sgt did "i have not seen shooting like this since viet nam" his 1ssg also said "you 2 guys need to be kept in glass case until war comes so the case can be opened" it has been 2 months since i got to shoot anything,but i will show up and teach others. stack up cheap and stack em deep. molon labe.

I plan on using whatever gun I can hit something with, grin. I haven't got to shoot like I would like to and it sucks. If they are standing then at least they aren't a sheep. Also who do you think the bad guy snipers are going to target first from a half mile away? Would it be nice for large groups of citizens to train together as volunteer regiments, sure....do you think the liberals would allow something even close? Ultimately I think it will be as the racers say...you run what you brung.
Brutus out.

This is an interesting thought to ponder. I think you'll get groups gathered around highly trained individuals as leaders/teachers. And then those groups will likely form larger groups or co-ops, for the purposes of trading beans and bullets, or possibly strength in numbers.

Don't know, but I will pass along my extensive training to as many people that want to learn, in a situation like that.

Never has been. The correct translation is the end of the AGE.

A free humanity will end, but the world will be around for billions of more years. Hopefully house cats will take over.

Prophetically speaking (I know you don't buy it, just saying) you are correct. Technically end of the eon. We don't die out, the good guys win and the bad guys perish.

House cats? Maybe, if they aren't Siamese

I shoot regularly, focusing on pistol. I am strongly of the opinion that this is the most crucial and relevant firearm skill to maintain.

I can go a long time without shooting a rifle and still hit well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top