JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NRA's position on machine guns should tell you everything you need to know. Plebs must not have effective suppression arms. It threatens the elites, and the NRA is ran by the elites.

Yeager is either ignorant or chooses to ignore the NRA's faults and lack of performance. NRA had nothing to do with McDonald V Chicago or Heller v DC - the two most important 2A battles the SCOTUS has heard in years. Those were those pesky "other" organizations that don't have a bunch of slimey lobbyists - they fight the battles in the courts where victories mean more and are longer lasting.

NRA does not stand between us and more bad law - they work with gun grabbers to make bad law and stand in opposition to real affirmative gun rights actions. They COULD have been using those 5 million members and that donation money they get to go after a repeal of the Hughes amendment, then the GCA 68 and the NFA altogether. They COULD and SHOULD have been pushing HPA / SHARE act but they don't.

"Send it to the ATF" - let a bunch of paper pushers make defacto law? The same morons who say a shoelace is a machine gun, and who said you can't shoulder a pistol then backtracked that stance? No thank you. CONGRESS is supposed to make laws - police are supposed to enforce them - not make $#!7 up as they go.

I have a question - was the 'bump fire' stock designed and implemented as a response to AR owners wanting a higher rate of fire OR was it a product that evolved from simpler ideas and FINALLY perfected and marketed by a manufacturer?
My point being the bump fire stock is a crude device that somehow found a market that allowed the manufacturer to mass produce them and sell enough to continue to do so.
So what is next? Will there be another device that operates completely different than the 'bump fire' system and somehow increases the rate of fire only to fall under scrutiny again? Or what will be next?
I think the bump fire stock is nothing more than a mistake of history that unfortunately fell prey to the antis and will probably be banned, and if so everyone will simply need to get over it.
I find it interesting something that largely in part was only known to, and owned by few suddenly became the 'cornerstone' of a movement by SO MANY who probably don't own one, or even knew they exist and may not even own an AR at all, yet are equating it's possible demise as a massive attack on '2A' rights.

I have a question - was the 'bump fire' stock designed and implemented as a response to AR owners wanting a higher rate of fire OR was it a product that evolved from simpler ideas and FINALLY perfected and marketed by a manufacturer?
My point being the bump fire stock is a crude device that somehow found a market that allowed the manufacturer to mass produce them and sell enough to continue to do so.
So what is next? Will there be another device that operates completely different than the 'bump fire' system and somehow increases the rate of fire only to fall under scrutiny again? Or what will be next?
I think the bump fire stock is nothing more than a mistake of history that unfortunately fell prey to the antis and will probably be banned, and if so everyone will simply need to get over it.
I find it interesting something that largely in part was only known to, and owned by few suddenly became the 'cornerstone' of a movement by SO MANY who probably don't own one, or even knew they exist and may not even own an AR at all, yet are equating it's possible demise as a massive attack on '2A' rights.
The things are a junk toy, IMO. However, the NRA should have reviewed their statement and asked is this something pelosi our schummer would say. If yes shut up. They blew it by siding with gun grabbers. Additionally, they also let known their true feelings us pleebs shouldn't own machine guns. Sounds to me like the NRA doesn't have a good grasp of the intent of the 2A. Until current leadership is gone no more money from me. Lifetime member so they can count me as a body but that's it until they clean house of the funds.

You either believe we should have arms, notice the 2A doesn't say rifle, posts etc. or you don't. Anything that attaches to or improves a rifle is part of arms. Heck if they ever make a 40 jigga watt laser it would fall under arms as well.

The fact the NRA supported regulation of anything related to arms says all we need to know. They don't have our back or are just plain stupid. In either case they should not be getting our money.

man has this place changed......during the obama attempt to ban what ever he could I was vocal about the NRA only chasing money ...NO.... hounding us for money and they didnt have our interest at heart
I was jumped by half the members here about the nra is the great white hope blah blah blah and further more I was told I was a traitor and was really an anti for mentioning such a statement

and what happened......the NRA after getting Oregonian donations sent us a fuggin postcard telling us to go vote all the liberals out of here.
members in here started to bullstein me that the NRA only gets involved at a federal level so yall wouldnt look like fools that were just sold a bridge

then what..... the NRA went to court battle for California rights ......so much for your bullstien lies..... no state level support

this is not the NRA your grandad supported for good reason, the NRA not only doesnt care about Oregonians they dont care about infringement they dont care about JACK unless its cash, they are a merley money generating machine that pays themselves ridiculous salaries they are no different than the democrat machine....use ANY excuse to get your money and power....they are both dancing in the blood of innocent dead people

some people are just slow!

hillary-clinton-thumbs-up-300x225.jpg

Just remember, Nancy Pelosi, just a day or two ago, when asked if banning bump stocks could lead to a slippery slope of more gun control, she responded, enthusiastically with "I sure hope so!!"

Our enemy will not stop with bump stocks. Cave in on this without some deal releasing some other regulation, and we are in a bad way. I only hope the pro-gun folks are using this for strong political gain on our side.

I believe America's collective intelligence understands that gun control is really people control. The Dems have been using it for two hundred years, except they previousllyused it to control black populations in the south by banning guns for black folks. It's really quite sick. :s0098:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top