JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only issue I take with SHB 1122 (2017-2018) is if it leads to an erosion of rights. It never happens all at once, but rather by small incremental steps. SHB 1122 states that it does not dictate how or where a firearm must stored. What about when next year, that wasn't enough. Now they are just going to add the "how and where "storage requirements.

I agree that people should be responsible and properly secure their firearms. I am thrilled that the "assault weapons" and "high capacity" magazine ban failed. Truly disappointed in those I wrote letters too. Only one responded with a form letter. I get the form letters, they are busy people, but I'm one of the people they work for... so I expect something, especially for something this important.

This is precisely correct... turn the burner up slowly so the frog doesn't realize he's being cooked unail its too late.
The law is unecessary anyway. Reckless endangerment already covers this ground.

It's insane they want to tell us how to keep are guns locked up and say we can't have this gun or that gun or this Mag or that clip BUT THEY WANT TO GIVE AWAY NEEDLE'S AND PLACES FOR DRUG ADDICTED FELONS A PLACE TO SHOOT THERE DRUGS AND THEN GO ON THE STREET TO ROB US FOR THERE NEXT FIX thank god I don't live in a brick house BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL

I don't know how you guys do it. In 1973 I left my home state, California a week after I rounded a corner in a residential neighborhood into a nest of highway patrol. They pulled me over without probable cause and searched my car telling me it was a safety inspection. Even though every year at registration your car is inspected. I have lived in Arizona ever since. I don't have to not buy a gun because it has a bayonet lug or a pistol grip or flash suppreser. You know if a law goes against the Constitution then it's not a law and you know these wastes of good dirt politicians know that too.

These jokers will only stop their assault on our rights when we start doing our duty. When a few of them are left to rot from the trees they hang from only then will the rest start honoring the oath they all took to our Constitution. Your Libtards can move to California and once the state secede from the union both our states can invade what once was a great place to live.

I don't know how you guys do it. In 1973 I left my home state, California a week after I rounded a corner in a residential neighborhood into a nest of highway patrol. They pulled me over without probable cause and searched my car telling me it was a safety inspection. Even though every year at registration your car is inspected. I have lived in Arizona ever since. I don't have to not buy a gun because it has a bayonet lug or a pistol grip or flash suppreser. You know if a law goes against the Constitution then it's not a law and you know these wastes of good dirt politicians know that too.

These jokers will only stop their assault on our rights when we start doing our duty. When a few of them are left to rot from the trees they hang from only then will the rest start honoring the oath they all took to our Constitution. Your Libtards can move to California and once the state secede from the union both our states can invade what once was a great place to live.
Well guess what when they get done coming north and F@#$+?& up OREGON AND WASHINGTON they will go south to your state they already going east into NEVADA SO GUESS WHAT YOUR NEXT

I read that the gov of OR is pushing background check law that would require you to wait for a response from ATF before the store could release the gun to you lol I been through this before I was buying a shot gun from a sporting goods store and there policy was just that would not release the gun tell they got call from ATF lol 3 months later still waiting needless to say I cancel order and went to different store waited 5 day's and picked up gun P.S. I always get a hold no matter what gun I buy shortest wait 3 day's all others was 5 to 7 days the law is it's at the store's choice to release the gun after waiting period if they don't hear back from ATF with a denied they can release gun

Well guess what when they get done coming north and F@#$+?& up OREGON AND WASHINGTON they will go south to your state they already going east into NEVADA SO GUESS WHAT YOUR NEXT
No my state will never be next. In the last 10 years we have gotten all our gun rights back. What will get you a long stay in prison is legal here. No registration, no crime to conceal a firearm can just toss it in the glove box or under the seat. When pulled over our cops don't get trigger happy or make a big deal about it. I can have my MAC, my AR-1, and AK. I can drive a few miles in any direction and even shoot them. Unlike California Arizona don't believe in making no defensive move while having the hell knocked out of you till your attackers tire of you and move on to another family member.

All you have to do is get out the truth and know your enemy. Go to these criminals web pages and know what they plan. Saturday night special, plastic gun, semi auto assault rifle, cop killing guns and bullets. Every one of those words were coined in a back room of the brady center. You have to generate a lot of fear to take off the top $900,000 a year as Sarah does from her none profit organization. She is paid $5,000 a show when she hits the stage with her machine gun toting body guards to sling her lies. A few years ago the brady center said the stats show child death rates from firearms are skyrocketing. I know better and started checking. She took the age one becomes an adult,18 and decided to make it 26 which would make most gang and drug killings now fall in her 'new, age group. She tried to get bolt action .50's ban saying terrorist are using them to shoot down airliners. My dad had 6 of them on his plane in WWII and he had a hard time shooting down planes 1/10 the size.

Do you ever wonder where the money went that was suppose to put 100,000 more cops on the street in the Assault Weapons ban Clinton signed? He waited over a month to sign the bill waiting for his friends at Polytect and Norinco to dock their last ship stuffed with AK's the bill would have prevented them from unloading. While he waited enough 30 round mags were made (all large mags made after the bill was signed would be illegal) they still set in warehouses to this day. When you have more people voting against the Constitution and haven't a clue of what the document says it's time to move, educate, or exterminate.

The State-legitimised terrorism aka "the death penalty" is wrong and the mark of a bloody-minded and barbaric government and society. The Philippines have no choice in the matter, they are a dictatorship. WE do have choices, however limited they seem to be. Not going to get into a debate on the death penalty here, just stating my long-held belief.

You are entitled to your opinion. I strongly believe in the death penalty and we have a pussy for a governor up here in Washington that will not follow state law.

But he sure likes to take are money and are guns from us
Just follow the money, it'll lead back to one or two people... These are all stooges mouth and paid for by Soros and Bloomberg...

People need to wake up, this gun control issue isn't about protecting anyone, it's about making is all subjects to an over reaching and out of control governments, City, State and Federal...

Although Trump is taking steps to undue the damage at the Federal level...

There whole lot of LIBERAL 'S asking them selves why did I vote for this guy right now as there property taxes sky rocket and there car tabs double and he still wants more and don't even get me started on that CLOWN MAYOR IN SEATTLE thank god I don't live in the city

There whole lot of LIBERAL 'S asking them selves why did I vote for this guy right now as there property taxes sky rocket and there car tabs double and he still wants more and don't even get me started on that CLOWN MAYOR IN SEATTLE thank god I don't live in the city
Same things are working their way through the Oregon Legislature as well... Hoping Brown gets removed because of ethics violations... It's my prayer every day....

Just received my silver purchase for the month lol 2 Trump Coins IMAG0797.jpg IMAG0796.jpg

Seriously hoping Sen. Maureen Walsh and Rep. Bill Jenkin had something to do with this failure. I wrote to them about these bills and they said they would oppose them. They will get my votes next time around. Hoping inslee and fergie are saying "those damn eastsiders screwed these anti-gun bills up for us". :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top