JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seriously hoping Sen. Maureen Walsh and Rep. Bill Jenkin had something to do with this failure. I wrote to them about these bills and they said they would oppose them. They will get my votes next time around. Hoping inslee and fergie are saying "those damn eastsiders screwed these anti-gun bills up for us". :D
Yes I got a email from NRA TO FORWARD TO SENATOR 'S AND I DID I DID GET A BASIC FORM LETTER BACK VIA EMAIL FROM ONE OF THEM I WILL HAVE TO GO BACK AND LOOK WHO IT WAS FROM BUT SOME ONE OR SOMETHING IS LISTENING

It is very important that if a politician replies back to you, that their name is remembered. Pro or con. Pro, vote for them, and tell them why you are voting for them. Anti, tell them why you are going to vote against them. The "People" won at the last election. And the winner said, let the states decide. So, lets decide to vote inslee and brown out. At the state level. Nuff said:eek:.

It is very important that if a politician replies back to you, that their name is remembered. Pro or con. Pro, vote for them, and tell them why you are voting for them. Anti, tell them why you are going to vote against them. The "People" won at the last election. And the winner said, let the states decide. So, lets decide to vote inslee and brown out. At the state level. Nuff said:eek:.
YES I know I still have it but I have to go back and look like two or three weeks of emails

If you get anything from a politician that isn't a form letter consider your self lucky John McCain when he was first elected I would get a written letter response. That was in the 80's. Now he is down to a one form letter fits all and most of the time you don't even get that, but that's OK he doesn't get my vote any more either.

My Rep is even worse. He is a democrat who is also a member of MEChA, Co-chairman of the Progressive caucus.and the only idiot I know to boycott his own state. A typical Democrat with his priorities as crazy as he is, Animal rights and full term abortion. He call Americans armed and living within 30 miles of the border cockroaches. As is most of these people leave their refrigerators outside their homes to keep the illegals from kicking in their doors in the middle of the night. He wants these Americans disarmed and jailed. I address my e-mails to him MEChA Boy and always sign them cockroach. Never have agreed with his bs. You know what all my logical bubblegumin got me? His manager sent me a letter wanting me to give up a day of my time to man a phone bank to drum him up votes. I blew it, I should have maned that phone and cost him some votes. He was re-elected by less than 2,000 votes in a district here in Arizona where 2,000 illegals were registered to vote by one of those La Raza groups. But after he won I never heard another word about it.

With the stats out now, 50 million guns sold the last two years and accidental shootings was the lowest since records started being kept in 1903 at under 500. With that said there should be no doughty these gun grabbing SOB's are only showing they are tyrants deserving a short rope and strong limb tree. One day push will come to shove. That's when they will be fitted with that short rope as is our right and duty. Let's let them rot from the tree as a warning to the ones taking their place.Shell not be infringed means just that. Anyone reading anything in to that should be doing the reading from Cuba or under 6 feet of dirt.

On a lighter note What's the difference between obama and a trampoline?
You take your boots off to jump on a trampoline.

Why doesn't Michelle obama ware any panties to a pick nick?
It keeps the flies off the watermelon

Let me try to get by with one more. What's the difference between a bowling ball and Michelle obama's bearded clam?
You can eat a bowling ball.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads