JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, agreed;), but, I say name the leftists, and name those for us. Without names, who are they?

Take a gander at the legislature rolls and look at the Party affiliation next to it. if there's a "D" next to it, you can bloody well bet it leans to the left. If it has an "R" nest to it, it may lean to the right, but don't bet the farm on it. Do your homework. If it has an "I" for Independent, perform your "due diligence" and research the hell out of them.

Read a lot and listen to them carefully when they speak. You'll learn to winnow "the fly dung from the pepper".

You can bet the media will post pictures and the name's of the Congress men and women and the senator 's and judges who voted for these laws and say they are hero 's for the people and they will say just the opposite of the ones who voted against the laws they wanted to impose on us and try to burying them 6 feet under one can say about WA IS IT IS ON THE VERG OF GOING RED IN VOTEING and if they get this 4-6 billion dollars tax increase on everyone this state will be all red IN 4 years

I suppose it'll never end, the stereotyping of left-right, it is so easy.
But let's remember it was some Dems who passed the laws to permit suppressors and SBR's in Washington.
Let's not paint everybody with the same broad brush out of ideological zeal or laziness.
Put forth a little effort and YOU tell us who they were.

Ok, help me. You are right, I can't listen to them all. You name them, pro or anti here and that will give me at least a place to start. I damned sure trust your judgement on this forum more than I do an op-ed in a newspaper from anywhere.;)

But then don't forget Seattle has a mayor that will not show up for a veteran day event but if they are painting a cross walk in rainbows he is there waving his rainbow flag like that was the flag that saved the WORLD

I suppose it'll never end, the stereotyping of left-right, it is so easy.
But let's remember it was some Dems who passed the laws to permit suppressors and SBR's in Washington.
Let's not paint everybody with the same broad brush out of ideological zeal or laziness.
Put forth a little effort and YOU tell us who they were.

This is why I suggest that everyone needs to perform their "due diligence". If you do the rewards will be ours. You don't need to "paint everyone with a broad brush", but watch yourself. They are slippery bastiages.

I don't what to tell you but we all can go stand in the grass in front of the big building in Olympia all we want they don't give a S#!+ but when it comes time for a vote we all better show up and be heard and the number 1 thing should be IM NOT GIVING YOU MY GUN NO MATTER WHAT because I don't trust you

Agreed, thank you all who called, emailed or talked one on one with their Reps.!!! This is what we need to fight for our rights that they so desire to impair & infringe.
Tell your Reps that our Constitution means what it says not the way others interpret it.:mad::mad::mad:

Just the AG of WA to my house I'll take him and show my closet full 30 40 and 60 round mags full of ammo on top of the 15 ammo cans full of ammo and say look up my background lol I never hurt anyone who didn't deserve it and he'll have a stroke and die lol problem solved

Help me figure out who to vote here by name and why. Not what the letter is behind their name. Even some "D"s are on the NRA a-list.
Yep that is true some DEM do support some gun or hunting right 's the trick is figure out what way they going to vote when it comes to stuff like Mag capacity and simi auto guns there are even Republican senator 's that think a civilian should not own a AR15 OR AK47

This is why we must perform research, read and stop relying on "George" to do our thinking for us. This is why "eternal vigilance is the price of freedom". It was true when first uttered.

Nothing has changed since.

I contacted my representatives that are "Pro 2nd Amendment" to thank them for their efforts. In MHO they need positive reinforcement when they do "the right thing"............

This is why we must perform research, read and stop relying on "George" to do our thinking for us. This is why "eternal vigilance is the price of freedom". It was true when first uttered.

Nothing has changed since.
Did you know that they don't really talk about the constitution in school 's any more and some kids don't even know the pledge of allegiance mmmmmm lock and load the time is not far away good night

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top